Mexican Food/ Tacos At Rick N Roll

MisterMan

Hi I was at the Davinci party last night - fund raiser for Japan (and it was really good) and someone said that Rick and Rolls was going to do a Mexican food night?

Anyone know the details???

And is it Fri or Saturday that has the live band???

Hadn't heard that. Nothing on Rick's website yet. http://www.ricknrollmusiccafe.com/ The gf happens to be online chatting with Bo, Rick's gf so I just asked. Bo says the new manager, Ryan, who is from California is planning a taco night tomorrow night (Friday) and that he wants to make it a regular thing. Bo says there is no band at the moment, but as the regulars know, it's a rare night that Ricky doesn't grab his guitar and jam.

Ricky has re-branded the guesthouse as a female oriented youth hostel, so there are often a lot of young female backpackers there now. Very smooth Rick. B)

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Hadn't heard that. Nothing on Rick's website yet. http://www.ricknrollmusiccafe.com/ The gf happens to be online chatting with Bo, Rick's gf so I just asked. Bo says the new manager, Ryan, who is from California is planning a taco night tomorrow night (Friday) and that he wants to make it a regular thing. Bo says there is no band at the moment, but as the regulars know, it's a rare night that Ricky doesn't grab his guitar and jam.

Ricky has re-branded the guesthouse as a female oriented youth hostel, so there are often a lot of young female backpackers there now. Very smooth Rick. B)

Yes, Rick N' Roll Music Cafe is having a Southern California Vs Texas Tex Mex Taco Cook Off... Tomorrow Night! Two Chefs Two Flavors and you be the JUDGE.

Friday night the 29th at 6:30 the food and fun begins with 100 Baht Tacos, 100 Baht Drink Specials on Mexican Margaritas & 99 Baht Tequila Shooters.

There will be live music of course and a Fun Phuket's Got Talent Sing A Long Contest for those that want to win a free bottle of booze & T-Shirt !

I will also be posting our new Hostel Accommodation Information; With An All Female Hostel Dorm Room and a Mixed Dorm Room both are now available and starting at only 350 baht per bed per night. ( Just in case some of you party too much and need to stay the night ;)

For those that love Thai Food ...Our New Thai Menu comes out tomorrow night including 50 Baht Thai Dishes and and awesome Moo-ka-taht ( Thai Table BBQ).

With all this new stuff low season will actually be fun... I hope to see you there tomorrow night !

Map : www.ricknroll.asia or www.phuketrnrhostel.com

Can we have a veggie option? Sorry I missed it do post if you are having it again. I was ill but had really planned to go.

Hello Mister Man, We will and are having Taco tonight and every Tuesday night in May and most likely through the low season. Tex Mex Southern Cali Mexican Style Tacos with and amazing Salsa and we have an additional Thai Taco treat you just have to try... Let me know if you are coming by so I can look up some special wine..Hope to see you ;)

Just watched some mexican food cooking chanel and need some mexican food. Wil there be a fish option?

Ok for sure see you tonight unless it is pouring rain.

Did you post this on Facebook too? Ok looking forward to mexican food and some nice wine and well chat.