Bangrak Pub Crawl

Ok for anyone who's interested there is to be a bar crawl this sunday in Bangrak.

the meeting point is the Premier Sports Bar @ 3pm prompt, the boozers will then head in the direction of bo phut,

we will have the options of 1/ beer kitty 2/ shorts kitty or 3 buy your own,

most of us will be on foot but anyone daft enough can use a motor.

we have some definate crawlers so far, inc premier bar,m & m's, hookers, Yum yum ba, r we are confident that there will be over 20 heads

supporting this event and it should be fun to get together with people and bars you would not normally utilise. sandwiches will be supplied about 2 / 3 rds of the route

probably at hookers bar.

last improptu crawl had over a dozen heads and visited 12 bars.

please be on time to help the event to be organised best as possible

I'm going and would appreciate some non-Brits to join. No offense to my cousins from across the pond but I'd rather talk Stanley Cup Playoffs with someone for a change. ;)

Whats the Stanley Cup?

Stanley Tea Cup & Saucer

140.jpg

I'm going and would appreciate some non-Brits to join. No offense to my cousins from across the pond but I'd rather talk Stanley Cup Playoffs with someone for a change. ;)

Whats the Stanley Cup?

Stanley Tea Cup & Saucer

140.jpg

WOW....i can't wait to meet Koheesti!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be arriving on Samui tomorrow, got a few things to get set up at the rental house and some running around to do, I'll try to catch up at Hookers or Yum Yum with ya on the 1st and talk some playoffs, I've watched a few games up till I came over to BKK . I don't know you yet, but I'm the hansum one, at least thats what they kept calling me in Bangkok the past week. :rolleyes:

Joe, long suffering L.A. Kings fan

Whats the Stanley Cup?

Stanley Tea Cup & Saucer

140.jpg

Nevermind Poorsucker, he's from a country that doesn't really follow ice hockey much. ;)

Go Lightning!

Edited by koheesti

And you tink Brits cant talk hockey? Mate if I was there I would chew your ear off all night.

And you tink Brits cant talk hockey? Mate if I was there I would chew your ear off all night.

ICE hockey? :)

Maybe one of the fine pubs on the crawl can show one of the playoff games as well?

Maybe one of the fine pubs on the crawl can show one of the playoff games as well?

I like ice hockey but i don't understand why you would have a cup and saucer as a trophy? Is it something to do with being an age old tradition?

koheesti where are you from?

Im from UK and we call it ICE hockey in the UK. But all my Canadian friends just call it HOCKEY.

Btw if you do find any bars anywhere showing any playoff games please let me know, espeically when it comes to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Im from UK and we call it ICE hockey in the UK. But all my Canadian friends just call it HOCKEY.

Btw if you do find any bars anywhere showing any playoff games please let me know, espeically when it comes to the Stanley Cup Finals.

If you let me know when they are being played, I'll check my systems, and as long as its not daft o'clock in the morning I'll show the stanley cup.

A big thanks to the 16 plus who came on yesterdays bar crawl, also a big thanks to the 10 bars visited as most of them did our beers at 60 baht.

everyone seemed to enjoy the day so we are thinking of making it either a monthly or bi monthly event, will inform you when the next one is going to be held.

Where are the piccies?

unfortunately no one carried a camera, however we have penciled in june 12th sunday for our next "crawl" so I'll make sure we bring one and

post the pictures,

A camera, on a bangrak pub crawl, i think your going to lose some of the troops if you bring evidence back

Where are the piccies?

unfortunately no one carried a camera, however we have penciled in june 12th sunday for our next "crawl" so I'll make sure we bring one and

post the pictures,

A camera, on a bangrak pub crawl, i think your going to lose some of the troops if you bring evidence back

What goes on tour....

Brits got me calling it ICE hockey because everytime I would mention hockey they would ask, "Field Hockey?" to which I would reply, "Field Hockey? What the $#%@# ! are you talking about?! ICE hockey. The toughest and most diffiuclt game on the planet you @#@$@%". OK, I was actually much more polite but I did get conditioned. I sometimes even say "American Football" when talking to other Americans.

The games are on Astro Sport on cable TV. I've been able to watch a play off game most mornings - they show them live.

The pub crawl: it was a good time and I'll do it next time. Having 9 drinks in the afternoon is not something I really do anymore but once or twice a month I can make an exception. :)