Great Party At Butter Is Better Last Night

Ulysses G.

The shindig at Butter is Better last night turned out splendidly. They served a big selection of their best bakery items and main dishes as well as delicious milkshakes and fruit smoothies.

Nice people and good food is always a winning combination. :thumbsup:

The whole place was full from beginning to end with people who go there all of the time. If they invited everyone on Thai Visa there would have been a line all the way from Thapae Road.

0511-0702-2313-3719_Coloful_Balloon_Bouquet_clipart_image.jpg

Edited by Ulysses G.

The whole place was full from beginning to end with people who go there all of the time. If they invited everyone on Thai Visa there would have been a line all the way from Thapae Road.

So the point of this thread was what?

The invitation even reached me, through someone else, more or less _because_ I said something other than positive about the place here on the forum. :) So it was not only for people who plug the place, credit where credit is due. :wai: (I couldn't make it last night, but I'll be back for breakfast or lunch some time I'm sure.)

So the point of this thread was what?

Although I am not the OP, my posting is to thank the owners of Butter is Better for a great event. Now for those who were not invited, perhaps they will try the place out, perhaps not. The thread really does not concern them. It is therefore rather odd that they would be posting, and stranger still that they would be critical of something of which they know nothing.

It was for B is B customers. Posting it on tv would have effectively extended the invitation to the world at large.

Everything else about B is B is posted on Thaivisa

So that you may understand, posting reviews, lists of menu items, etc. of a local business is to impart knowledge. Posting an invitation not only imparts knowledge, but in this case would have caused the event to become overcrowded, and therefore not successful.

Don't you use Meals On Wheels? It is hard to remember someone that you never see.

However, I am sure that you would have been invited if someone had thought of it and I would have suggested it myself as I have not seen you for a long time. They were trying to remember all the regular customers and interested parties to invite. Sorry LJW! :wai:

Don't you use Meals On Wheels? It is hard to remember someone that you never see.

However, I am sure that you would have been invited if someone had thought of it and I would have suggested it myself as I have not seen you for a long time. They were trying to remember all the regular customers and interested parties to invite. Sorry LJW! :wai:

Thanks UG, better luck next time, na' :)