Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

just watched the other silent vids released here http://sanfrancisco....fe-pentagon.htm

the more they show the closer we come to the proof that it all was staged and that the vids were probably planted.

I found this interesting from your link: "One of the four recordings...possibly contained the usual diatribe against the West and capitalism and was a call for Jihad. It was made sometime between October 9 and November 5."

First of all, when I take a photo or film a movie, the device records the exact date and even the time. Are we to expect that this millionaire mansion owner, the head of an international terrorist network, hadn't moved into the digital age?

Secondly, "...possibly contained..."

so we can just put that down to idle speculation then?

many basic image editors have a program where you can extract the date, time and even the brand of a camera, unless it was washed out. I doubt they knew how to do that.

exactly :jap:

What do you assume that Al Queda wouldn't have the ability to delete EXIF information from a file? Do you really think that they are that technically incompetent? And why would you assume that they had no reason to create confusion over when their various Bin Laden videos were recorded?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you assume that Al Queda wouldn't have the ability to delete EXIF information from a file? Do you really think that they are that technically incompetent? And why would you assume that they had no reason to create confusion over when their various Bin Laden videos were recorded?

The only confusion created revolves around the constantly changing narrative from the Americans.

How would the Americans know it was filmed between those two dates? If anything, they would know either the exact day or know nothing at all.

The only confusion created revolves around the constantly changing narrative from the Americans.

How would the Americans know it was filmed between those two dates? If anything, they would know either the exact day or know nothing at all.

Perhaps the date range could be deduced from the content of the recording? The date stamp in a file means nothing anyway, I can set the date and time on my camera to anything that I want.

The main issue though is that now that the readership of ThaiVisa has proven that the Americans did not take out OBL, what do we do with that information?

Edited by OriginalPoster

I have not read through the 40 odd pages of posts on this thread and sorry if I missed something

but I have a sneaky feeling that Bin Laden is not dead, captured yes but dead I doubt it, the special forces would more than likely have been told to take him alive if possible, this outcome would be very pleasing to me, they could be interogating him at a secret location and do with him as they wish and give him what he deserves :ph34r:

You don't know yet how it really went?

Take a look

Perhaps the date range could be deduced from the content of the recording? The date stamp in a file means nothing anyway, I can set the date and time on my camera to anything that I want.

The main issue though is that now that the readership of ThaiVisa has proven that the Americans did not take out OBL, what do we do with that information?

From the content? Freak weather patterns? It started to get dark at a certain time? He was watching a film on UBC that was broadcast all month long? I agree with you that if it means nothing, why would they claim it?

I don't think anything has been proven either way about OBL, if he has been taken out by the Americans, if he died before November 2007(according to Bhutto) and that's my point.

No body, no photo, no video, no evidence, a constantly changing story. It's almost like we are being lied to. Now then, they have done it before (Iraq, Jessica Lynch etc) why would they do it again now?

One thing I've learnt is don't argue with conspiracy theorists. They already know what happened and facts just confuse them and make them angry. They get in such a mess they don't know what to do but start blaming everyone else. For proof please read though elecent's comments on this page and the last.

A video released by the CIA where allegedly Osama enjoys himself. Does anyone belive that? It's from the house where they allegedly caught him.

can someone explain please. I'm not an expert in this. It seems as if the TV is a very old model and old tech and when you film it you'd see it flicker when you watch it. Why doesn't it flicker here?

Unless someone is testing the IQ of WhiteHouse stuff it must be a joke or a prank.

Whether or not it flickers will be a function of the frame rate of the video recorder used to make the film.

Thanks for that. Now I understand that one.

One thing I've learnt is don't argue with conspiracy theorists. They already know what happened and facts just confuse them and make them angry. They get in such a mess they don't know what to do but start blaming everyone else. For proof please read though elecent's comments on this page and the last.

You're having a hard time I guess.

I'm quoting from many sources to get a clearer picture.I don't take myself that important to focus on a self-serving agenda. Robert Spencer and Brigitte Gabriel are tirelessly working to look at causes and to educate. Brigitte has in meanwhile great support from Whithouse staff and Military personal in very high ranks (started with the Bush admin). You can also search and check The Heritage Foundation.

Now back to the officially published video with alleged OBL. It 's pretty clear that the person in the clip uses his right hand to operate the remote control. OBL was left handed. Something you can't just erase because it doesn't fit into your mindset.

It's about conspiracies that are obviously taking turns every now and then. I'm not always agreeing with the quotes of sources I post, the same I apply for the published clip. I don't agree that this is OBL for very obvious reasons. It could still be that the vids and all the other materiasl were planted. First I thought it was done by the Pakistani partners. Now I'm not so sure anymore.

image-212031-galleryV9-ikqu.jpg

Edited by elcent

Elcent-

Are you in any way related to Rod Serling? :whistling: do-do :whistling: do-do

(Actually, I do agree with some of what you present, but, um, well, 7 out of 8 posts on this page sorta makes one think you might be taliking to yourself?)

despite an every changing story

an assumed extrajudical killing (murder) - the case of the century

a web of lies (The Big Lie is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." )

distortion and the "sea burial of evidence" ...

... I do understand that people want to get back to their daily schedule and gossips like, Justin Biebers new hair style, or the Princess's pregnancy , most TV members to their favorite Thai girly subjects ;) etc.

Anyway, keep an eye on the developments ...

I know it must hurt to see such a disgraceful behavour of authorities in the country you like(d) and ...

I know it must hurt to see such a disgraceful behavour of authorities in the country you like(d) and ...

Don't worry. Not many of us "like" Pakistan and they are the ones who have acted disgracefully.

If Obama had been foolish enough to announce this mission to get rid of a mass murderer in advance and let Bin Ladin's buddies in the UN and Pakistan get wind of it and help him escape, THAT would have been disgraceful. However, Obama did the right thing and there is one less serial killer in the world! :thumbsup:

From the Age newspaper Melbourne , Australia

The logic behind bin Laden

Peter Oborne

Peter Oborne is the London

Daily Telegraph's chief political commentator.

May 9, 2011

It is wrong to dismiss the al-Qaeda chief as an evil lunatic. There is a ruthless rationale to his analysis of the Muslim world and its problems.

AN ELDERLY man of distinguished appearance approached me soon after I arrived in Abbottabad on the day of Osama bin Laden's death. He spoke good English and said he was a lawyer. ''Bin Laden will be remembered as good,'' he said, ''and his message was an inspiration.''

Many Pakistanis, as well as hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world, wholeheartedly concur. We in the West very rarely ask why this should be. We just assume that admirers of bin Laden are ignorant or demented fanatics.

Continue reading here: http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/the-logic-behind-bin-laden-20110508-1ee6z.html

Edited by metisdead
Edited for fair use and link added.

It is wrong to dismiss the al-Qaeda chief as an evil lunatic.

Horse manure. He purposely targeted and killed thousands of innocent people over many years. He might not have been an evil lunatic, but he certainly was EVIL. :bah:

Edited by Ulysses G.

It is wrong to dismiss the al-Qaeda chief as an evil lunatic.

Horse manure. He purposely targeted and killed thousands of innocent people over many years. He might not have been an evil lunatic, but he certainly was EVIL. :bah:

You have taken it out of context, you need to read the complete article which originates from the London (UK) Daily telegraph.

I read the whole thing and it is complete hogwash. ;)

one man's hogwash is the other man's gospel. only an ignorant will deny that a good part of that "hogwash" consists of facts. and only an ignorant will deny that people do exist who see bin-Laden as a hero, notwithstanding the fact that the majority of his actions were deplorable crimes because innocent people were killed and maimed.

Only the ignorant would consider this man a hero because of "the fact that the majority of his actions were deplorable crimes because [thousands of ] innocent people were killed and maimed." :bah:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Wow, a bit slanted perspective. Not evil ?

"A set of very specific circumstances made his career possible", Ha, laughable. Billions of dollars in a third world country can move things right along!

"There have been too many moments during the decade-long hunt for bin Laden when there has appeared to be a horrible symmetry between al-Qaeda and the US. They have displayed an identical disregard for basic humanity: think of Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay and the widespread slaughter of innocents (''collateral damage'') through the use of drone strikes."

Still dont get the difference? If you blow up our civilian people and then have other countries stash you and shield you we will do our best to protect your innocent people while we come to kill you which is a hell of a lot more than they did for us. Give the murderers to us and we will have no pomplem! Hide them and have big pomplem! Which is exactly what they did. Do you know how much money the american people would save if we used "Dumb" weapons? Billions .

747 loaded with fuel = dumb weapon

''justice has been done'' I was always keen on JUSTICE WITHOUT BORDERS! But to each their own.

sheeple

Edited by FOODLOVER

Only the ignorant would consider this man a hero because of "the fact that the majority of his actions were deplorable crimes because [thousands of ] innocent people were killed and maimed." :bah:

"Evil lunatic" was the label. A lunatic may or may not be evil. An evil person may or may not be a lunatic. OBL may in fact have been merely evil. People on ThaiVisa may in fact merely be lunatics.

Edited by OriginalPoster

Many men/women throughout recorded history have been described as blood thirsty lunatics, or worse, by their opponents/victims, whereas their followers/supporters had opposing views.

This difference of opinion can be looked at as one criteria for who we chose as associates/friends. Some might say that everyone makes a positive contribution to the world, if taken in this manner.

one man's hogwash is the other man's gospel. only an ignorant will deny that a good part of that "hogwash" consists of facts. and only an ignorant will deny that people do exist who see bin-Laden as a hero, notwithstanding the fact that the majority of his actions were deplorable crimes because innocent people were killed and maimed.

It is quite understanding Herr Naam why you would be understanding, perhaps able to appreciate, even perhaps have an affinity for, Bin Laden. Often those who are evil are given a pass by the 'progressives' as being simply 'misunderstood'. Fortunately, the majority of us are able to recognize evil for what it is - 'evil', and that it must be eliminated before it can eliminate us. We, the majority, are not taken in by, nor do we blindly follow, a person who choses to lead by promoting hatred and committing genocide.

ignorant apologists consider it appropriate and justifiable that thousands of innocent people are killed or maimed because the victims are called "collateral damage".

It is quite understanding Herr Naam why you would be understanding, perhaps able to appreciate, even perhaps have an affinity for, Bin Laden. Often those who are evil are given a pass by the 'progressives' as being simply 'misunderstood'. Fortunately, the majority of us are able to recognize evil for what it is - 'evil', and that it must be eliminated before it can eliminate us. We, the majority, are not taken in by, nor do we blindly follow, a person who choses to lead by promoting hatred and committing genocide.

Apologists for Bin Ladin and other terrorists try to rationalize evil, but most rational people recognize it for what it is.

Edited by Ulysses G.

A post has been removed due to possible violation of copyright and non compliance of fair use. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

A post has been removed due to possible violation of copyright and non compliance of fair use. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered "fair use" and not a violation of copyright.

Here is the link.

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/the-logic-behind-bin-laden-20110508-1ee6z.html

you obviously understand none of the facts and affinities i mentioned. but then, as a citizen of The Greatest Nation on Earth™ you are not required to understand anything. feel free to accuse anybody sympathising with terrorists when he mentions facts and draws the attention to the feelings of millions. it just adds to some (not all) of your ridiculous and apologistic postings in favour of a nation that can't do any wrong even if it bombs the living shit out of innocent human beings in various countries.

What really upset the USA was the fact that the weapons used were all US built obtained in the USA by the terrorists who were Saudi Arabian citizens who were residing in the USA and they were able to hit not only WTC#1 and WTC#2 but the very heart of the US defence system otherwise known as "The Pentagon".

The US thought they were invincible. They were not.

The ISI of Pakistan didn't know OBL was there. Some have said this implicates Pakistan in harbouring OBL. Now I read the CIA was there for 4 months gathering intel on the compound.

So the ISI didn't know OBL was there and didn't know the CIA was there.

Just seems like basic incompetence and maybe not a sinister harbouring of OBL.

What really upset the USA was the fact that the weapons used were all US built obtained in the USA by the terrorists who were Saudi Arabian citizens who were residing in the USA and they were able to hit not only WTC#1 and WTC#2 but the very heart of the US defence system otherwise known as "The Pentagon".

The US thought they were invincible. They were not.

What are you classifying as 'weapons'?

The box cutters or the airplanes?

Apologists for Bin Ladin and other terrorists try to rationalize evil, but most rational people recognize it for what it is.

Got that right Georgie. These cheese-eating surrender-monkeys give me gas...