Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

The Cost of Bin Laden: $3 Trillion Over 15 Years

As we mark Osama bin Laden’s death, what’s striking is how much he cost our nation—and how little we’ve gained from our fight against him. By conservative estimates, bin Laden cost the United States at least $3 trillion over the past 15 years, counting the disruptions he wrought on the domestic economy, the wars and heightened security triggered by the terrorist attacks he engineered, and the direct efforts to hunt him down. http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-cost-of-bin-laden-3-trillion-over-15-years.html

... designed by the SECreTs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's as expected.

Even it was announced officially from the Pakistani govt that the woman that was shot and wounded was not Osama's wife, some or many media outlets still ignore the facts. CIA agents don't get access to the women and children that are held in Pakistan for further investigations.

So when she was not Osama's wife what did she do in his room in that time? Were they all dressed up for sleep or dressed up for a move or even just moved in?

I remember when Logic classes were offered in high schools in the States. Until the 70's. Then they disappeared.

I always wondered why this was.

Kudos to the minority of posters on this thread who employed critical thinking, rather than criticizing thinking. You have a valuable gift that is worthy to be passed on to future generations.

As for the majority of posters who founded their conclusions on emotions, and on the "infallible" words of governments and news agencies, you will pass on a gift to the next generation that has great power.

But power for whom?

Basing one's argument on unverfied, even unverifiable statements, is like building a house foundation on a refuse dump site. It stinks from the start and, as the refuse rots away, the house will eventually collapse.

Arguments that are founded on assumptions, usually progress to extrapolation and conjecture, and will have conclusions astronomically far from reality.

Pass that on to your kids, fellas.

How sad that people can not think for themselves.

But the sheeple absolutely refuse to say, I don't know for sure. Isn't that odd?

It used to baffle me, but I have concluded that believing your government lies to you, maybe (and that is a definite maybe for me) even attacks its own citizens,well, that takes people out of their comfort zone. No one wants to believe the officials they put into office are lying to them, spending their tax money wrongly, and even endangering them and their families. Because they then must admit they are powerless to do something about it.

I guess "sheeple isn't demeaning, though.

And don't forget:

You choose to believe second, third and fourth hand stories because that is as far as your intellect will allow you to go. It is also as far as your comfort zone will allow you to go.

You are not interested in the truth because it requires sacrifice and hard work

It looks like you might have gone back to edit that statement as I can't find it anymore, but it is on a quoted block of your text. You aimed that at me, by the way. And yes, by any "stretch of the imagination, I would call that demeaning.

Not only do you ignore additional evidence which might be throwing cold water on your previous assertions on government lying, but you try to stretch the truth. You know, just by continually asserting that your logic is perfect and all others is not does not make you correct.

I never "asserted my logic is perfect." Nor did I say everyone else is wrong. Hard to do that since there are many posts agreeing with me.

I made statements. It's called debate. If you can't handle it without whining, don't engage people in it.

This is a forum. People express personal opinions here. If you do not like reading mine, don't.

If you think that terms like "sheeple" are offensive, you are reading the wrong forum.

You can call me anything you want. A retard, moron, fool, SOB. I don't care as my self-esteem is intact. And I won't report you to a mod. I find that childish, unless of course foul language is involved.

There are many posters whose posts I do not read. When I see their avatar, I keep going.

I suggest you do the same when you see mine.

oh my, the SECreTs had just a celebration?

May 1st, 1776, is also the day Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Bavaria.

But that's probably just a coincidence.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Osama bin Laden dead but conspiracy theories still alive - National Strange & Mysterious Facts | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/strange-mysterious-facts-in-national/osama-bin-laden-dead-but-conspiracy-lingers#ixzz1LeGhLzhs

I agree that OBL situation could have been handled better, but consider the incompetence that Obama is surrounded with.

Oh .... puh ... leeze!

The operation was pre-staged and everyone was in position to make their move. And what did Barack do? He took another 16 hours to "sleep on it." Contrary to popular belief, Obama didn't make the call to go get him. The spooks had everything in place and knew exactly who was in that compound for months. The spooks and SEALs succeeded despite Obama, not because of him. If Obama didn't go along with the prevailing wisdom of military and CIA leadership, and had let OBL get away like Clinton did, he would have most certainly doomed his already horribly failing presidency.

He got OBL where bush failed.

We got OBL in part because of the policies put into place by Bush and Cheney after 9-11. Bush was far from a perfect President, but he could never be accused of neglecting his constitutional duty to protect and defend the American people (like hill-Billy did in the '90's). Furthermore, we had the capability of these courageous, heroic SEAL teams because of policies put into place by Reagan in the early 1980's after 8 years of military neglect and decline under Ford and Carter.

I will guarantee you that Obama would have preferred to take Bin Landen alive and bring him to the US for trial. If that weren't the case, Obama would have freely admitted that his command was to assassinate OBL, which of course he did everything but. I will also guarantee you that when the SEAL and spook teams went in, there was no way that OBL was coming out alive.

All one needs to know about Obama in relation to OBL operation is this, keeping in mind that Obama did everything in his power to persecute and publicly ruin those responsible for harsh interrogation tactics ....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703859304576305023876506348.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_opinion

And to this day, Obama and his despicable lackey Attorney General Holder, are still trying to prosecute several people involved with what turned out to be very successful interrogations. When cornered with these facts, the brave and courageous Barack turned his back and walked away, like the bully hypocrite coward that he is:

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2600775%3ABlogPost%3A3775375&commentId=2600775%3AComment%3A3780622&xg_source=activity

Obama is nothing more than a sleazy political opportunist, as evidenced here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDzI7hYM3L8

Edited by Spee

for entetainment or not, but the similarities are striking ... enjoy ...

could it be that Obama stood model for the fake videos that appeared during the years, hahahaha ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

joke aside, this is just to proof how easy it is for medium skilled people to alter or fake videos

the most likely scenario is that the videos were all fakes.

Edited by elcent

interestin BBC clip of OBL sickness and death

Oh I see ... so the interview with the surviving daughter telling interviewers that she watched her father (OBL) get his head blown off by a SEAL assualt team is just the wild imagination of a young girl. Is that right?

interestin BBC clip of OBL sickness and death

Oh I see ... so the interview with the surviving daughter telling interviewers that she watched her father (OBL) get his head blown off by a SEAL assualt team is just the wild imagination of a young girl. Is that right?

yes? who interviewed that person? I thought they were not allowed to interview anyone. But of course you're talking about a daughter, - who's the father of that daughter'?

let me show a proof that conspiracies and PSYOPS really exist

The following is humorous, but that doesn't mean that very serious conspiracies don't exist.

it created an outrage in Pakistan many years ago

around 2003

English textbook for 16 year old students

This was a poem "Leader" without the bold letters at the beginning of a sentence., so it took some time before someone realized it there.

Here the original POEM...and read the first letters of each line ...combined it says PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH

The Leader

Patient and steady with all he must bear,

Ready to meet every challenge with care,

Easy in manner, yet solid as steel,

Strong in his faith, refreshingly real.

Isn't afraid to propose what is bold,

Doesn't conform to the usual mould,

Eyes that have foresight, for hindsight won't do,

Never backs down when he sees what is true,

Tells it all straight, and means it all too.

Going forward and knowing he's right,

Even when doubted for why he would fight,

Over and over he makes his case clear,

Reaching to touch the ones who won't hear.

Growing in strength he won't be unnerved,

Ever assuring he'll stand by his word.

Wanting the world to join his firm stand,

Bracing for war, but praying for peace,

Using his power so evil will cease,

So much a leader and worthy of trust,

Here stands a man who will do what he must.

this textbook was taken out immediately when it was discovered ...

Edited by elcent

for entetainment or not, but the similarities are striking ... enjoy ...

could it be that Obama stood model for the fake videos that appeared during the years, hahahaha ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

joke aside, this is just to proof how easy it is for medium skilled people to alter or fake videos

the most likely scenario is that the videos were all fakes.

Anyone got any tin foil.

But........

I agree that OBL situation could have been handled better, but consider the incompetence that Obama is surrounded with.

Oh .... puh ... leeze!

The operation was pre-staged and everyone was in position to make their move. And what did Barack do? He took another 16 hours to "sleep on it." Contrary to popular belief, Obama didn't make the call to go get him. The spooks had everything in place and knew exactly who was in that compound for months. The spooks and SEALs succeeded despite Obama, not because of him. If Obama didn't go along with the prevailing wisdom of military and CIA leadership, and had let OBL get away like Clinton did, he would have most certainly doomed his already horribly failing presidency.

He got OBL where bush failed.

We got OBL in part because of the policies put into place by Bush and Cheney after 9-11. Bush was far from a perfect President, but he could never be accused of neglecting his constitutional duty to protect and defend the American people (like hill-Billy did in the '90's). Furthermore, we had the capability of these courageous, heroic SEAL teams because of policies put into place by Reagan in the early 1980's after 8 years of military neglect and decline under Ford and Carter.

I will guarantee you that Obama would have preferred to take Bin Landen alive and bring him to the US for trial. If that weren't the case, Obama would have freely admitted that his command was to assassinate OBL, which of course he did everything but. I will also guarantee you that when the SEAL and spook teams went in, there was no way that OBL was coming out alive.

All one needs to know about Obama in relation to OBL operation is this, keeping in mind that Obama did everything in his power to persecute and publicly ruin those responsible for harsh interrogation tactics ....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703859304576305023876506348.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_opinion

And to this day, Obama and his despicable lackey Attorney General Holder, are still trying to prosecute several people involved with what turned out to be very successful interrogations. When cornered with these facts, the brave and courageous Barack turned his back and walked away, like the bully hypocrite coward that he is:

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2600775%3ABlogPost%3A3775375&commentId=2600775%3AComment%3A3780622&xg_source=activity

Obama is nothing more than a sleazy political opportunist, as evidenced here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDzI7hYM3L8

Very well put. Not only did BHO not support the policies put into place post-9/11 by the Bush/Cheney administration (a fact that the left consistently ignores), but BHO has dismantled and shut down the methods used that secured the information that lead to the end of OBL, assuring that there will never be, during the BHO regime, another terrorist captured by use of enhanced interrogation.

Edited by venturalaw

image-209784-galleryV9-cxmw.jpg

Osama watching the vid above :lol: (just realized the typo or were my fingers led by Gawd?)

actually a pic from the situation room in the White House with black magic, lol.

Edited by elcent

I never "asserted my logic is perfect." Nor did I say everyone else is wrong. Hard to do that since there are many posts agreeing with me.

I made statements. It's called debate. If you can't handle it without whining, don't engage people in it.

This is a forum. People express personal opinions here. If you do not like reading mine, don't.

If you think that terms like "sheeple" are offensive, you are reading the wrong forum.

You can call me anything you want. A retard, moron, fool, SOB. I don't care as my self-esteem is intact. And I won't report you to a mod. I find that childish, unless of course foul language is involved.

There are many posters whose posts I do not read. When I see their avatar, I keep going.

I suggest you do the same when you see mine.

Typical, and I actually laughed when I read this, so thanks for that.

You keep asserting things, then back off. And you don't even have the gonads to ever admit to it. Not that you have to, but the self-esteem issue seems pretty obvious. Someone with a decent level of self-esteem would have no problem ever backing off from a statement. :)

You categorically stated that nothing you wrote could be taken as demeaning even "by any stretch of the imagination." You tried to tap dance and say I "insinuated that I "knew" what happened after I pointed out to you that I specifically stated that I did not. Yet even when shown your own quotes, you can't own up to them. Pretty telling. You can't even say "OK, I misread that, but I still don't agree with you." But no, you don't have to own up to anything. You are writing on an anonymous forum, and you can sit there on your computer and say whatever you want. Then again, when others read things you wrote which are illogical or trollish, well, they can respond back to you. If you are not man enough to accept when shown you are wrong, well, that certainly limits the lines of communications.

I realize you probably don't care a bit what I think of you. But I used to think you were somewhat intelligent, even if I disagreed with many of your positions (I have agreed to many of them, too.) And I rather like cops as a whole, so you had that going.

And since you like to infer, let me infer that you are accusing me of reporting you to the mods for something. Never happened, bud. I don't need anyone else to fight my battles, so to speak.

A funny trend in the world I have noticed in the last ten years. People have become very aware of Polls and of media. they therefore have started completely lieing to the media when asked their opinions.

Of course the people in Pakistan know Osama is dead. They say they do not believe it when talking to western media to stick their feet up the arse of their enemy. Fair enough. But why is it that the media is so so stupid and keeps asking people stupid things?

Ask Blacks in America whether OJ killed his X wife? They all know he did it. But to the media they say he did not. They tell pollsters the same. But of course they tell their friend that he did it. They know it.

It is all political stuff and people play dirty when it comes to political stuff.

Pakistan of course looks very very stupid allowing America to fly a helicopter next to their military base. Its lands, the yanks kill Osama in 5 minutes, then have time, about 40 minutes more, to search the place and take anything they want for the CIA! meanwhile, the Paki army is sleeping less than 6 city blocks away. Then Pakis talk tuff and say you americans had better not do it again or else. Or else what? You want the Yanks to nuke you? You pakis are lucky that they did blow you up yet. India is still hoping though.

You are aware that Paki is a racist term aren't you.

Too many posters are going personal here and not sticking to the facts or opinions. And while it is OK to stray somewhat from the core point in the OP, getting into areas totally off-topic do no one any good.

Keep away from the personal flames or warnings will be issued and the thread may be closed.

Just reading some of this thread and I've now got deep worries about the sanity of some posters on here. There's also a lot of tin foil that needs passing around.

be careful that the tin foils don't get in contacts with your tooth fillings. You may end up on the sealing then. ;)

image-211764-panoV9free-yrke.jpg

'We Will Remain a Curse'

Al-Qaida Confirms Bin Laden's Death (say the SECreTs?)

UN Wants Details of Killing from US

The document confirming bin Laden's death is unusually long. Several paragraphs are devoted to the glorification of the erstwhile al-Qaida leader. "Were it possible to extinguish the light of Islam and the jihad with the death of one man, it would have already happened with the death of the Prophet Muhammad," it reads.

Following the raid in Abbottabad, located just north of the Pakistani capital Islamabad, US troops took bin Laden's body with them and buried it at sea. Some in the Muslim world had raised doubts as to whether bin Laden was, in fact dead as a result.

The United Nations on Friday also requested that the US release more information about the raid in an effort to determine its legality under international law. Speaking in Geneva, Christoph Heyns, the UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, and Martin Scheinin, special rapporteur on protecting human rights while countering terrorism, said in a statement that while deadly force may be used in certain circumstances, "the norm should be that terrorists be dealt with as criminals."

In particular, the pair demanded details that would reveal "if the planning of the mission allowed an effort to capture bin Laden." http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,761148,00.html

image-211764-panoV9free-yrke.jpg

'We Will Remain a Curse'

Al-Qaida Confirms Bin Laden's Death (say the SECreTs?)

UN Wants Details of Killing from US

The document confirming bin Laden's death is unusually long. Several paragraphs are devoted to the glorification of the erstwhile al-Qaida leader. "Were it possible to extinguish the light of Islam and the jihad with the death of one man, it would have already happened with the death of the Prophet Muhammad," it reads.

Following the raid in Abbottabad, located just north of the Pakistani capital Islamabad, US troops took bin Laden's body with them and buried it at sea. Some in the Muslim world had raised doubts as to whether bin Laden was, in fact dead as a result.

The United Nations on Friday also requested that the US release more information about the raid in an effort to determine its legality under international law. Speaking in Geneva, Christoph Heyns, the UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, and Martin Scheinin, special rapporteur on protecting human rights while countering terrorism, said in a statement that while deadly force may be used in certain circumstances, "the norm should be that terrorists be dealt with as criminals."

In particular, the pair demanded details that would reveal "if the planning of the mission allowed an effort to capture bin Laden." http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,761148,00.html

I heard about this: "Al-Qaida Confirms Bin Laden's Death".

How would they know?

Edited by venturalaw

A Forced Marriage Plagued by Ever-Deepening Distrust

By Susanne Koelbl

image-211847-panoV9-oxsl.jpgbut_foto_en.pngAPAmerica's relationship with Pakistan has always been one of ups and downs. Although they teamed up to fight terrorists after 9/11, their mutual trust has been steadily eroding ever since. And, now, suspicions about whether Pakistan knowingly harbored Osama bin Laden will usher in a new era of difficult -- but necessary -- relations.

It is a relationship that has required a great deal of time and patience from both sides. On the one hand, there is US Admiral Michael Mullen, a 64-year-old Vietnam veteran who is currently the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the highest-ranking soldier in the US military. On the other, there is General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, the head of Pakistan's military, who is six years Mullen's junior and the country's most influential person. http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,761177,00.html

How would they know?

exactly, pretty revealing, isn't it?

An excellent point which I'm not sure has been raised anywhere else.

How would they know? ... He didn't show-up for the weekly poker game...

in meanwhile Taliban attack government offices and especially the secret service bureaus in Kandahar. Fights resuming over hours with many people reported dead. Assumingly as a result of the orchastrated death of OBL. It's also part of the spring offensive as announced earlier.

now the alledged widow of OSB is talking and had interviews with Der Spiegel. Pakistan's officals don't rule out that she'll together with two other wifes will be deported to the US of A.

Lots of money involved I think.. A sudden change of mood seem to indicate that step.

now the alledged widow of OSB is talking and had interviews with Der Spiegel. Pakistan's officals don't rule out that she'll together with two other wifes will be deported to the US of A.

Lots of money involved I think.. A sudden change of mood seem to indicate that step.

Sorry, a little mistake. Was in a hurry. Spiegel was talking to an investigator and not to the alledged youngest wife of OSB. The English version will be interesting. Some hard attempts to get the story the way it was written in the script by the SECreTs.

How would they know?

Because every Friday night for the past nine years, without fail, he has shown up at his favorite buffet restaurant, Allah You Can Eat.

He really loved the sheik-and-bake chicken and the nomad's gonads (camel testicles).

But last night he was a no-show.

Allah You Can Eat is also highly popular with Pakistani Intelligence.

How would they know?

Well, according to Al Qaeda's Facebook page a team of Al Qaeda inspectors were given access to the body and confirmed that it was OBL.