Wembley Tickets

JacknDanny

Ok, got my flights booked for FA Cup final, question is do any of you guys out there know where the best place is to get tickets?

I have come across one site which is quoting about 650 pounds for "Wembley Club Seats"

Any SERIOUS thoughts would be much appreciated. Or if you know anyone selling any tickets?

I have a friend in UK who is also going, so tickets can be bought and paid for in UK.

Of all the venues around the planet and sell-outs that i have been to....Wembley is the worst to get tickets for on the day,most people that arrive are only going forte game basically beause it is always a final or semi-final so prawns and johnnys are more than keen to watch it so the percentage of waste tickets that the touts get is very low.

as you go up wembley way if you keep to your left ,,,reach the top of slope then down the stairs the ticket office is down there.... the best chance you have is getting any returns which will be very slim for cup final day.....!!

Another ploy as always is start asking at the tube station,or if get there early make a tour of some of the hotels...have a beer in each one :) and ask everybody,sometimes you get lucky! or you get so pissed it really does not matter and you watch it on TV in comfort and can say you have been there but haven't if you know what i mean ;)

Gone are the days of giving the guy at the turnstiles a couple of quid like we did against Everton in the eighties :lol: Good luck

Edited by MrRed

Thanks mate, but these tossers want a grand apiece (incl a 'transaction' fee???? of 500 quid)for the Club Wembley seats :blink:

I know I am going to have to pay top whack, I dont want to go all the way there and then not be able to get a ticket, or worse still buy one off some geezer, only to find out its a forgery!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll ask but it will be a long shot. The City ones were hard enough to get hold of for jack (at a good price and not a rip off) and the clubs have a bigger allocation for the FA cup than they do for the CL. It's <deleted> disgraceful.

yeah i know mate,i have been offered a pair at 1k(and thats the cheapest about) but with the travel and all i am looking at 2/3 k.

I don't like missing the big ones but age is telling me to pack it in spending stupid money on them(and the Mrs!)

Probably be better going on holiday and watching it. :D

• 9 months later...

As you know these tickets are a total rip off. But you have booked your flight. And while I am sure you will find 350 quid tickets somewhere, you may then find they are invalid.

If you are confident that the tickets you are getting are genuine my approach is to just 'suck it up and take the price'. At the end of the day a couple of hundred quid aint going to hurt you. You can save that on a meal in Thailand.

abrak, you are aware that this thread's a year old right?

No totally unaware. There is something about the new TV format that makes old/strange posts appear.. But I admit it would help if I read them properly in the first place.