First post on this forum.

I'm in the process of buying 9 rais of land close to Chiang Mai and want to turn this into an organic farm. I would love to learn from those that went before me so...

I PM-ed a number of members of this forum with a request if I could visit them and their answers were yes.

I'm involved in an orphanage where an organic farm is part of their "housing/learning" and when I told them that I will visit a number of organic farms they begged me to take a couple of kids along so they could learn and get new ideas for their own farm.

I think most organic farmers would allow visitors to their farms so I wonder if we cannot have, per region an open day (or more) were we could visit our fellow organic farmers and exchange ideas/knowledge.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

Cheers

R'steeltje

PS I posted this before but it went sideways into cyberspace. Hope it will work this time.

RS,

I am in Sisaket and a long way from CR, but you are welcome to visit me if composting, biochar and worm farming are of interest. Not a lot to see though. Good luck with your planning and I hope the kids can get a few things with a commercial outcome happening as well.

Isaan Aussie

Edited by IsaanAussie

RS,

I am in Sisaket and a long way from CR, but you are welcome to visit me if composting, biochar and worm farming are of interest. Not a lot to see though. Good luck with your planning and I hope the kids can get a few things with a commercial outcome happening as well.

Isaan Aussie

Hello IsaanAussie,

I will be in your neighborhood at the end of this month and hope to visit you.

Cheers

R'tje