Catcdma Ccu 680 Update

kleik

hi,

i am looking for a software update for my dongle ccu 680 c mothec for cat telecom

myne is 4 year old now so i want to be update

cat telecom website, dont even need to think about... the shop in my area, better to hang myself i will save pain and time

so if anybody as a recent firmware or usefull web link thank you to post it here

by the way for people who want subscribe to cattelecom 3g, just dont... there services is crap no customer care at all never have more than 1meg download ( i am at 500m from the tower) even if they advertise 3.1, verry high and unstable ping and for last 5 month now i get not even the speed of a 56k modem for about 6 to 10 hours a day (during day or night variable) and wen you complain they said no everything fine your account work normally and when ask for firmware update , they dont know how to do and wen you ask for the soft that i am gona install myself they said cannot give to customer direct must be made by cat telecom.... i really missed my old dish ipstar from csloxinfo 256/128....

so if someone have a firmware for it, its my last trial....

otherwise i will definitely play with my hammer to check the resistance of this dongle, and be back to ipstar......:rolleyes:

thank you for all kind of info you can give to me

cheers

the picture is my fast connexion get lucky today, i can access speedtest.net hahaha...:lol:

post-48454-0-21288600-1304498369_thumb.j

The drivers are on the driver download page from CAT

http://www.catcdma.n...iver_manual.htm

I just checked and the CCU 680 drivers are there, too

hi g00dgirl, manny thank's for this usefull link even if i am not able to open the cat website because of my super speed connexion i ask a friend to download it from his home and it will bring it to me in usb flash disk

yesterday i have ben looking the catwebpage but didint fund that section, i believ is because i have use the english section and the driver only avalaible in thai section or something like that.

aniway manny thanks for this usefull link

regards

Hi

I have a spare CCU 680 for sale.

Working fine.

Just disconnected from CAT last month.

So you just need to show them the modem to reconnect it.

looking for @ 2000. Cost me new 10k when I bought it.

PM me if interested.

Will EMS it anywhere in Thailand