Want To Buy Nsr 150 Sp, Nsr 150 Rr, Honda Ls 125, Honda Dash 125

Hi, I want to buy 2 stroke bikes for projects, restoration, and or driving pleasure .

Want to buy parts also for obvious reasons.

Can be in great condition or poor condition - price should match the condition of the bike AND book and paperwork are required.

I cannot buy overpriced bikes, but can pay a fair price and do so quickly - if you need money I can take the bike off your hands quickly.

However, I don't want bikes with skinny rims and tires, or hand-painted / re-painted / non-original fairings, but will consider everything else.

Chiang Mai is easiest/best I will come look right away.

If outside Chiang Mai, please email me if you have a bike or parts to sell, shop or private party, and can provide pictures

I would need you to email me several close-up large photos - especially of the problem areas.

If you cannot take photos and email them to me, do not bother, I cannot take a trip without details first.

I have traveled to Phuket, Pattaya, and Bangkok to buy bikes in the past and will do so again as I mix traveling with buying bikes for projects and fun.

Just email me first, I am especially interested in bikes that are in good condition and run well, have been taken care of and kept clean.

thanks

jbeck

• 1 year later...