Cheapest Thai Massage (No Funny Business)

Grawburg

Dont know where you are going or what type of massage you are getting.

100 baht per hour is the norm in most non tourist places, 200 baht per hour for oil massage.

The above is the price for a shop at Ban Ma junction on Ramkhamhaeng earlier this week.

Similair prices behing Bang Kapi market, On Nut and Klong Tan area.

Last time I was in Suk soi 4 there were shops starting at 400 baht per hour, I declined the offers.

In mid-Sukhumvit around soi 22, most places will charge 300-400 baht. May Massage next to the Queen's Park Hotel does traditional massage, although many other locations give less than traditional massages. Of course, those places that have no private stalls are the safest (although the most motivated masseurs seem to manage). If you want cheap along Sukhumvit, go to Suk 77/1, which is close by to the Onnut BTS station. In this little subsoi, there must be at least 8 shop houses that have massages for 100 baht an hour. You do have to shop around to find a really good place but there are several there. Pratunam also has a few cheap and decent massage places.

Long as you stay away from Nana and the high end tourist areas, prices are fairly reasonable. (I am not in any way suggesting that Nana is a high end tourist area.):D

MG

Edited by mauiguy90

In mid-Sukhumvit around soi 22, most places will charge 300-400 baht. May Massage next to the Queen's Park Hotel does traditional massage, although many other locations give less than traditional massages. Of course, those places that have no private stalls are the safest (although the most motivated masseurs seem to manage). If you want cheap along Sukhumvit, go to Suk 77/1, which is close by to the Onnut BTS station. In this little subsoi, there must be at least 8 shop houses that have massages for 100 baht an hour. You do have to shop around to find a really good place but there are several there. Pratunam also has a few cheap and decent massage places.

Long as you stay away from Nana and the high end tourist areas, prices are fairly reasonable. (I am not in any way suggesting that Nana is a high end tourist area.):D

MG

Actually, there is a cheap and a very good massage shop in (or just off) Sukh Soi 22.

When you walk down soi 22 from Sukh, left hand side, you reach a small soi leading to the old Wash Sq,

on each corner of that small sub soi and soi 22 there is an open air bar

about 50 or 70 meters down that small sub soi there is a fairly big massage shop on the left hand side,

it is VERY good and very cheap, this is a thai place for thai people.

I am a massageonist (besides liking women as people and being something of a feminist), can't live without massages, it's one of the big reasons for living here, for me. You're gonna find a lot of places that are 200 baht or higher per hour, and I've seen prices go up some places, but you simply cannot beat the area near the On Nut BTS station . . . when you arrive, get off on the north side of the street (opposite Lotus) and walk back to the second soi to the right . . . there are actually a couple of places before that, and after that, as well. Turn right on that Soi, there are a bezillion places, all for 100b/hr for regular Thai massage. Some are good, some not so good, you have to find the one you like. But there is a big choice. On Nut (Soi 77) also has a several near Sukhumvit. I highly recommend, and for 100/hr, you can't go too wrong, now, can ya?

350 baht for 2 hours in Health Land on Sathorn Road between Chong Nonsi and Surasak sky train stations for me is the best value in town.

I've never had a bad massage there and all the girls seem to be of a certain build... short, stocky and strong.

It's a huge place and full of Thai's, Chinese and Japanese customers but seems you'll nearly always have to wait, which I think is a good sign :jap: