90 Day Report

I have made many 90 day reports, but have confused myself what I need as I changed my 'system' during the last 90 days period.

I left the LOS on 1st February, returning on 16th February. My 'old' 90 day report was 7th March.

I did not make this report and intend to go down next week on the 10th May which is within the' two weeks before' the 90 day report window if I take the 16th February as day 1.

Can someone please tell me what I need to show. I guess I throw away the old 90 day report form stapled in my passport?

I then just make a copy of my driving licence as usual (to prove my address). Do I need a copy of any other passport pages to show my entry date or anything else???

Thanks very much for your help.

Edited by dsfbrit

The 90 clock is re-set when you leave and re-enter the country.

You say you returned to Thailand of the 16th February so your new report date is 17th May. You can get rid of your old report receipt as the IO will work from your latest entry stamp.

It depends on which office you use, they all seem to have their own requirements.

In Bangkok all I need is my passport and the report form, no copies of anything, no proof of address, if you are in another area I would supply what they have previously asked for.

Edited by theoldgit

Its Pattaya Immigration. They are pretty friendly usually, especially the girls at the front desk. I hate not knowing exactly what is required for any of my applications - whether it be for my annual visa extension, re-entry permit, driving licence renewal letter etc.. So I know the 90 day report is a simple process, but I would still appreciate knowing exactly what is required to avoid being 'messed' around by any 'jobsworth' with a hangover or in a bad mood. I particularly refer to that guy on the front desk, who seems to 'snarl' at a lot of people, but seems to have taken a massive dislike to me !!!

If anyone could tell me exactly what copies of passport or whatever is needed it would be appreciated.

thanks ...

Edited by dsfbrit

When you apply in person, normally a copy of the passport is not necesarry.

When you report by mail, yu provide:

- copy of ID-page of passport

- copy of all passport pages with stamps on it

- copy of TM-card

The re-entry date and new TM-card will signale that you left the country and your new report date.

Why not take copies of your passport and D/L. If you're asked for them then you have them, if not then it doesn't matter. At least you've covered the possibilities. Too much paperwork is always better than not enough :)

When you apply in person, normally a copy of the passport is not necesarry.

When you report by mail, yu provide:

- copy of ID-page of passport

- copy of all passport pages with stamps on it

- copy of TM-card

The re-entry date and new TM-card will signale that you left the country and your new report date.

Mario

Well, not quite "all passport pages with stamps," that'd be overkill with a 10-year passport with two sets of additional pages, for a Yank. But, yes, I always take copy of the data page then copy of the page(s) with my most recent departure and arrival, from which I count the new 90-day period.

Right now I'd due end of June but will be going up to Laos tomorrow, back on the 14th or 15th of May, which will reset the clock.

Mac

rental agreement

What for a 90 report?

This is the problem, 'dsfbrit' has asked a question about a pretty straightforward procedure, and the answers seem to reflect the requirements that Immigration Offices up and down the country seem to impose.

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated. I have just come back from the gym and my mind is much 'clearer' now.

I will take the 'copy everything' advice and get everything copied. Its only 10 pages or so.

I hate going to the Immigration Office - even for something as simple as the 90 day report !!!

Its Pattaya Immigration. They are pretty friendly usually, especially the girls at the front desk. I hate not knowing exactly what is required for any of my applications - whether it be for my annual visa extension, re-entry permit, driving licence renewal letter etc.. So I know the 90 day report is a simple process, but I would still appreciate knowing exactly what is required to avoid being 'messed' around by any 'jobsworth' with a hangover or in a bad mood. I particularly refer to that guy on the front desk, who seems to 'snarl' at a lot of people, but seems to have taken a massive dislike to me !!!

If anyone could tell me exactly what copies of passport or whatever is needed it would be appreciated.

thanks ...

In Pattaya you only need your :

1.Passport

2. Completed 90 day form

3. Proof of residence - this went away for a while but someone reported it had returned. I duly provided a copy of my driving license and he attached it with the paperwork ( he did not look at it)

Minimum requirements, copy of front page of passport, copy of page with last entry stamp, copies of both sides of the entry/exit permit stapled in your passport, copy of your visa page, map to your address. Some posters will suggest a photocopy of every page in your passport.