Tipping In The Toilet

NguuMuu

Do you tip when a worker massages you while you're taking a leak?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the men out there, do you tip the 'masseuses' in the toilet? I hate it when I'm trying to take a leak and some guy comes up and starts massaging me. Then i have to wait until he leaves before I feel comfortable enough to piss. Then, to top the matter off, him and three other guys end up harassing you for a tip when you leave as if I actually wanted their services, despite repeatedly saying 'mai ao'. In general I'm talking about clubs and bars. Most upscale restaurants will have someone stationed in the bathroom that does not harass you and knows his position so this would not be a problem.

Do Thai men actually enjoy getting a massage while they're pissing? Maybe I'm just not man enough, but I usually don't tip just so they won't bother me the second time around.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lock myself up in the toilet, when they open the tap for washing hands, I open another tap by myself and dry the hands with my shirt or trousers. No tip of course. :o Cannot imagine somone enjoying this kind of "service". I had sufficient toilet training as an infant and can wipe my a** by myself. :D

One of the first times it happened to me, I was deep in thought and then got this slapping on my back, I was so shocked, I turned anound and p1ssed on his shoes and the bottom of his pants. :o

I don't really like it adn I fond it confronting some times.

I tip and I enjoy their services

Well I guess they're ok. The guys are well mannered and have a fab sense of humour and sometimes you can even have a bit of light hearted banter with them. In any case just out of politeness I'll drop them a 20 anyway. They're ok.

One of the first times it happened to me, I was deep in thought and then got this slapping on my back, I was so shocked, I turned anound and p1ssed on his shoes and the bottom of his pants.  :o

hehehe...same thing happened to me.....I was kind of startled, turned around, looked that guy straight in the eyes and said "may I have my p*ss first?" Since then, once I spot any of those guys I just lock myself up.

Ever since the George Michael incident I have never exchanged money with men in toilets. :D

Seriously, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't often based on the level of whiskey I've been through that night. Its easy enough to say no though and never get any hassle.

I actually have made good friends with the guys who work the toilets on the Ratchada road, at one place I get there early and they come out to play pool with me if no one else is about, and at the other place as the night draws on we send the guy down the road to pick us up our bottles of whiskey from the 7/11 coz its a fair bit cheaper and no one seems to care that we drink it there coz they are making money from the mixers. For that the dude gets a tip! :D

bkkmadness - a friend of Thai men in toilets. :D:o

Edited by bkkmadness

I piss loads so tipping can get pricey if we stay in one place for too long so I tend to tell him that I can live without the massage and bung him a 20 and I tend to get left alone after that.

The first time it happened to me I thought I was in for a sore botty and fled the scene, tucking everything away as I scarpered.

Hillary Bar, Sukh soi 4 - there was a guy there who worked in the loos. He eventually learned that I didn't want a massage, or the tap turning on or the paper tissues handed to me. But could this guy sing! I wish I could remember his name, but I went to a karaoke just round the corner in the Rajah Hotel and when the loo guy got up to sing I thought it was a joke. But he was fantastic! I bought him a drink after his performance - pitch perfect Thai songs. What a pity he spent his time in the loo.

One of the first times it happened to me, I was deep in thought and then got this slapping on my back, I was so shocked, I turned anound and p1ssed on his shoes and the bottom of his pants.  :o

HA! That's hilarious! :D

Did you at least tip the guy for pissin' on his shoes :D?

As other people have said, if you are going to pay 20 baht everytime you piss on a night out, it could end up costing a few bob.

Usually I will go for a piss in one of the cubicles if they are available. I've had the guys give me a massage before when pissing but it annoys me. I would rather be left alone to do my duty.

They are certainly annoying at exzyte

but the shoulder massage does sober you up :o

As other people have said, if you are going to pay 20 baht everytime you piss on a night out, it could end up costing a few bob.

Usually I will go for a piss in one of the cubicles if they are available. I've had the guys give me a massage before when pissing but it annoys me. I would rather be left alone to do my duty.

Having just posted a nod to tipping cabbies on another thread, I'll have to counter that with a big NO vote to tipping WC attendants.

On the other hand (no pun intended;) anyone with "stage fright" should become a regular at Gullivers for a sure cure- the cleaning GALS frequently walk in unannounced and after a few times, mai pen rai :o

They are certainly annoying at exzyte

but the shoulder massage does sober you up :o

I voted that I've never been in a place with toilet massage but I've been in Xzyte. Maybe I didn't use the toilet but I think I was so drunk that I don't remember having any massage.

I usually pay once in a night, normally 20 baht, some of you should try as their attentions can really freshen you up. I once gave 100 baht, mad I know but was a bit drunk and my fav singer had just given me a signed photo with peter+ Jin on it :o peter

bkkmadness - a friend of Thai men in toilets. 

..And sometimes more than just a friend... :o

totster :D

Yes, like I said I heard this from a secret source who wishes to be unamed for personal reasons :D

I bet you'd find a boyfriend quicker if you spent less time on the playstation and more time with Thai men in toilets making a face like your smiley ie. puckering lips and eyes looking happily upwards. :D

:D

Edited by bkkmadness

I bet you'd find a boyfriend quicker if you spent less  time on the playstation and more time with Thai men in toilets making a face like your smiley ie. puckering lips and eyes looking happily upwards. :o

:D

Yes Icey... bkkmadness knows this from years of experience trying to find boyfriends in the male toilets... you'd be well advised to take notice ... :D

totster :D:D