Tipping In The Toilet

NguuMuu

Do you tip when a worker massages you while you're taking a leak?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I definitely don't enjoy the service, so I don't tip. Like others, I let the attendants know that I don't want any help with anything I have to do in the WC as soon as they make a move toward me.

But somebody else brought up the topic of cleaning ladies in the washrooms. Like most farang (I suspect), this sort of threw me when I first encountered it, but now it's so commonplace that I don't even think about it. Actually, I joke with people and say that now I actually have trouble getting the plumbing to work UNLESS there's a cleaning lady in WC -- sort of a reverse "public urinal anxiety" situation.

I tell them no thanks but tip them a 20 anyway. Its a job and someone's got to do it. Feel sorry for the poor soul stuck in a bathroom for the night while everyone else is having fun outside. Besides remember all the staff in the place talk to each other and mostly about the patrons. Be nice to the staff and they'll help you score later in the night :o

When I see these guys i head for the shitter. I have a shy bladder and it freezes up if a guy gets too close to me when trying to pee. I don't have that problem with a girl though so the cleaning ladies in the bathroom are no problem.