Tipping In The Toilet

NguuMuu

Do you tip when a worker massages you while you're taking a leak?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you tip when a worker massages you while you're taking a leak?

thanks god .... in woman's loo doesn't have that service :o

BambinA I can understand W L's not having this service' whilst "doing the business" it could be very crowded - "two to a cubicle" - but there is maybe a business opportunity awaiting @ the wash basin area for some enterprising person I can see the advert now:

Manipulator required!

Age - open

Sex - open

Uniform - Provided (numbered vest)

Nationality - open (no WP provided)

Wage - % commission basis

English Language Skills not vital but will be well regarded.

Edn - Min BA (KSR) or 3 years experience in a like field.

Interested parties please PM Dr P or George C/O TV in the first instance.

No I think that was richard10365 in the mens loo looking into the possibilities of individual hand cranking. Those successful in gaining a position as a WLM will need to be very up-market and thats a tip straight from the ice chest.

I lock myself up in the toilet, when they open the tap for washing hands, I open another tap by myself and dry the hands with my shirt or trousers. No tip of course. :o Cannot imagine somone enjoying this kind of "service". I had sufficient toilet training as an infant and can wipe my a** by myself.  :D

farang socrobrok :D

I lock myself up in the toilet, when they open the tap for washing hands, I open another tap by myself and dry the hands with my shirt or trousers. No tip of course. :o Cannot imagine somone enjoying this kind of "service". I had sufficient toilet training as an infant and can wipe my a** by myself.  :D

farang socrobrok :D

Pronunciation not quite right, Tyree D. :D :

สกปรก  ( สก-กะ-ปรก )   sòk-gà-bpròk 

* [ ADJ ]dirty ; dishonest ; crooked ; fraudulent ; unscrupulous ; unsporting ; filthy ; messy ; unclean ; grimy ; soiled ; muddy ; grubby ; foul ; rusty 

FROM ANOTHER THREAD ON THIA-VISA.COM...................

Ijustwannateach

post 2005-04-12 18:32:48

Post #6

Britmaveric,

... in less homophobic Asian circles, it is considered relaxing and refreshing to get a little shoulder massage for stress-relief whilst on a trip to the loo, even if administered by a man.

The TRUTH is that there is a deviant variety of individual, otherwise known as the Delto-sexuals, whose only sexual satisfaction comes in the form of manipulating others' deltoids. Thai society has kindly found a place for this type of individual in their bathroom service industries.

"Steven"

-------------------------------------------------

THAT should give y'all a certain measure of comfort while doing your thing in the lav. Paragraph #1 is so comforting. Paragraph #2 lets you know you've just become an unwitting party to a tryst.

Edited by toptuan

• 1 month later...
What kind of ignorant, uncalled-for comment was that, Pong? 

If I said something that you disagreed with, then respond to it intelligently. 

I have only one nick, and the burden of proof is on you, Mr. Omniscient.

Believe it or not, after several weeks without a word from you, unsurprisingly I don't recall you. I tone down the flaming if I were you.

What kind of ignorant, uncalled-for comment was that, Pong? 

If I said something that you disagreed with, then respond to it intelligently. 

I have only one nick, and the burden of proof is on you, Mr. Omniscient.

Believe it or not, after several weeks without a word from you, unsurprisingly I don't recall you. I tone down the flaming if I were you.

Likewise, I'd tone down the heavy handed god-like administrative approach, Pong. I did or said nothing to set you off like that.