Booking A Business Hotel In Osaka/ Tokyo

Gaccha

For reasons of astonishing incompetence by my credit card company I currently do not have a credit card. So I cannot book a hotel online. Which travel agents can book a business hotel in Osaka/ Tokyo?

Or to put it another way, where are there reputable/chain travel agents in Bangkok? I know they exist. What are their names and where are they? I don't want to go to a bucket shop.

I know Tokyo hotels are rather empty but it is still cheaper to book in advance. And Osaka hotels are very busy because of all the scarepats who fled Tokyo to the safety of Osaka.

Thank you :)

And one more little request:

I want to buy the all-you-can-use train ticket you can buy for the Japanese train system, but where can I buy it? I know I have to buy it outside of Japan.

I am sure there are japanese travel agents that deal with this... but who does actually deal with it?

Thanks.

There is nothing quite like having a conversation with yourself.

I have found my answer:

HIS Travel at Asoke intersection. They are famous, good reputation, cheap, and sell the rail ticket ("JR Pass") and the business hotels.

Thanks to myself.

I booked a business hotel at HIS. It was 300 baht more than the internet rate, but could be cancelled right up to the last minute.

But the interesting part is the air ticket. The air ticket was cheaper (by 2,000 baht) at HIS than any air tickets on offer on any of the cheapy airticket websites.

The explanantion for HIS getting these prices I head a long time ago was HIS actually block-book months in advance seats and then slowly sell-off their own load of seats.

Worth a look if you are going to Japan.