Anyone Know Of Any Gym Around The Airport, Hang Dong Road Area?

richardpwills

Hang Dong road towards Chiang mai, when you get to the cross roads by the Airport Plaza take a right onto the superhighway, not to far along that road there is a sign to head off left to the Airport hotel. Take that left go a short distance and come to a kind of fork in the road, take a right and a short way along there is a gym under an apartment building.

I think it is called power zone or something similar. Not great but certainly enough to have a good workout, when I saw it, it was totally empty and I think it was 50 baht a session, with weekly rates available also.

The directions may be "slightly" off once at the airport hotel but around that close area anyway.

Cali wow is a bit pricey but there isn't a nicer gym or more bang for you buck gym in CM...what's weird is the gym costs the same as a nice gym in Seattle. I have looked at many gyms here and searched forums about the nicest...there is wide opinion but really there is really only one really nice full service fitness club. You can work hard to talk them down on price and the longer you join the betetr deal...my first 3 month membership I paid was 5300...this time they gave me 2 months for about 4300 plus an extra month so works out to be about 50 us dollars.

Just my 2 cents but I really like cali wow and I dont have to wait for anything and its clean many staff...open all the time and service entrance for before mall opens, near lift...the lady I just got new membership was a asian lady named Betty. good luck

Cali wow is a bit pricey but there isn't a nicer gym or more bang for you buck gym in CM...what's weird is the gym costs the same as a nice gym in Seattle. I have looked at many gyms here and searched forums about the nicest...there is wide opinion but really there is really only one really nice full service fitness club. You can work hard to talk them down on price and the longer you join the betetr deal...my first 3 month membership I paid was 5300...this time they gave me 2 months for about 4300 plus an extra month so works out to be about 50 us dollars.

Just my 2 cents but I really like cali wow and I dont have to wait for anything and its clean many staff...open all the time and service entrance for before mall opens, near lift...the lady I just got new membership was a asian lady named Betty. good luck

Hey the membership at Cal Wow does NOT have to be expensive. I have a Lifetime Membership that cost 10,000 baht and we pay 100 baht per year to keep it active.

Purchased one for my Asian wife at 8,500 baht Lifetime Membership and 100 baht per year to keep it active.

Hope this helps.