Dmv Rejects Transfer Due To Missing Signture

Kf6vci

Its the way they do things here; photocopies need to be signed by document owners (don't know why but every country has its quirks).

Maybe you have a communication problem with the seller; maybe someone needs to speak to him nicely; again thats the way things are done here. If he won't sign, then I guess you may need to sign for him, if you know what I mean? If you have done everything legal and above board, what else can you do?

I was actually told by someone at the dmv that signing it yourself wasnt a big deal, as long as it matches the sig in the book and the bike isn't stolen...its good to go.

if your feeling sketchy about it, go and get another registration sticker saying that you lost the old one. If they give it to you without question your good to go.

one thing that you cant get around is an expired ID card, in that case only buddha or photoshop can help you.

When I transfered my pick-up they were not happy with 2 of the signatures from the person I bought it from, he was not there so they gave me some white out and told me to resign the documents myself (forge his signature).

In Thailand, the dead come back to sign photocopies.

Thats very true but does not always work !! bought a MC from a road side dealer, transfer paper not signed correctly, took it back to dealer, dont worry come back in one hour, ok now back to Gov. office.. looks and smiles sorry the woman is still dead. :rolleyes: brilliant. :rolleyes:

In Thailand, the dead come back to sign photocopies.

Thats very true but does not always work !! bought a MC from a road side dealer, transfer paper not signed correctly, took it back to dealer, dont worry come back in one hour, ok now back to Gov. office.. looks and smiles sorry the woman is still dead. :rolleyes: brilliant. :rolleyes:

yepp, dead or changed name, or providing expired Thai ID card, transfer is supposed to be denied