Looking For A Laundry Service On East Side

Richb2004v2

We recently moved to the east side of Pattaya and don't have a washing machine. What are the options and can someone recommend a cheap laundry service. There is one near our house but it seems to work out quite expensive for wash and iron. It's three times as much as we paid where we came from.

Thanks.

You are asking for their bulk rate right? Usually something like B500-600 for xx number of pieces. Some places have the same prices for all your washing for a month (except sheets and other big stuff like that).

Where abouts on the Farside are you located...might help people offer their suggestions.

Edited by FarangBuddha

I"ll give you a suggestion of one laundry NOT to use. It is opposite the front entrance of the new Chatkeow Hill Resort. 3 weeks ago my tgf handed over a pile of new shirts and other items. She reminded me 2 days later to collect. Just tell them your name, she said. Lady handed me a pack which was obviously not mine as there was a bright yellow pair of ladies knickers visible through the cellophane. No, I said, not mine. Never mind she says, take these!!!!!!! No, I want mine, says I. She then said I had already collected them that morning. How she managed to work this out, I have no idea, as we had never met before. Regularly since then, about every 3 days, I have been in to enquire about my shirts, just as regular she has tried to foist the pack with the yellow knickers on to me. TGF has been in several times, last time she was told that when I picked up (picked up what?) I was steaming drunk. TGF said he doesn't drink, how could he be drunk? She was then warned that I was a bad man for causing problems???????? She also asked my lady friend how much the new shirts cost. On being told the cost, she got very angry and said I shouldn't have bought expensive shirts and that she was not gling to pay for them. GF said we never asked for money, why was she bringing this up. Seems I had done this before, according to the laundry woman at another shop in Naklua Road, where I have never lived or used a laundry. I think she may be a bit crazy so have stopped asking about my stuff. However, yesteday, lady friend was again offered the pack with the yellow scanties as the lady says they are no good to them now.