Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol

Jai Dee

THE BUREAU OF THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD CONCERNING THE ROYAL VISIT OF HER ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCESS CHULABHORN MAHIDOL TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMRICA

Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol will pay a Royal Visit to the United States of America between the 7th and the 14th of October, B.E. 2548 ( 2005 )

During this visit, Her Royal Highness, in her capacity as one of the project’s Founders, will attend the Opening Ceremony of the Global Enterprise in Micro Mechanics and Molecular Medicine at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIIT) in Boston, Massachusetts.

Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol will depart from Bangkok International Airport on Friday, the 7th of October, B.E. 2548 (2005), by the Swiss International Airlines flight number LX 183, scheduled to leave at 23.35 hours and will return by the United Airlines flight number UA 881, scheduled to arrive at Bangkok International Airport on Friday, the 14th of October, B.E. 2548 (2005) at 23.00 hours.

Source: thaisnews.com ประจำวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ตุลาคม 2548

I'm surprised they publish the details of the flights.

FWIW, UA 881 is a direct flight from BOS to BKK, with stops and aircraft changes in both ORD and NRT. I'm guessing the LX flight is via ZRH to BOS? I'm not sure about all the schedules but the direct, non-stop TG flight, BKK-JFK with a shuttle flight to BOS would take less time ( ~ 6 hours).

While I'm not familiar with this particular institute, MIT is located in Cambridge, MA (rather than Boston as stated in the PR), which is of course where her father was born.

leaving boston same day....

Yikes thats a long time on a plane - must be stopping someplace on the way back.

Must be something like that because although she's flying round-the-world, going west is the wrong direction for the fastest journey.