Police In Pattaya Start Handing Out Knighthoods

george

Knighthoods should be related to geographical areas within the realm. Am wanting to see a Sir XX of Soi 6 or Sir YY of Sunee Plaza. What about a Duke of Walking Street? Would love a Duchess of Boyztown, since there are many queens there already.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part to this story, is that the new 'Sir's' probably take these 'Knighthoods' seriously !

Poor buggers..

What a joke.

I am reminded of that donut Engelbert humperdick who sang for some regiment in the USA years ago.

They 'awarded' him an honorary title of Colonel..

He went around demanding everybody salute him and call him 'Colonel'.

Excellent response, Rob. :D

Amazing what people can get away with in the name of charity.

Why is this any different from those who have funny hand shakes and walk around with one trouser leg rolled up ?....:whistling:

My thoughts exactly.

So pathetic. It show's a total lack of self confidence. Rather like those silly little mason's and people who think they are " high-so" or in " the mafia" These sort's are so desperate to impress each other because they know they really do not have much going for them they have to resort to this.

Just think of an officer saying " I am a thai police man and a knight of some unknown, and un-established fillipino freedom fighter...now ,listen, stop laughing( if you can!) and I want you to take me seriously......

It that the photo? my goodness, fearless knight's of public service?- I think not.

The order of the Pattay Oldeth William Tattypaliriuos Knighthood for services to maidens (?) in distress and the redistribution of wealth to the needy law keepers and their families 912605211_b16adbf624.jpghs

Edited by siampolee

Knighthoods should be related to geographical areas within the realm. Am wanting to see a Sir XX of Soi 6 or Sir YY of Sunee Plaza. What about a Duke of Walking Street? Would love a Duchess of Boyztown, since there are many queens there already.

that was so good you had me snort into my starbucks coffee making rather a mess!

Oh, what a joke.....

Having done a tour of duty in the Philippines in my twenties I am familiar with their national hero Jose Rizal and have read his famous novels Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo in the original Spanish version. Thus, I might well qualify for a Rizal knighthood, but I think I won't apply and wait instead for the foundation of the Great Order of the Knights of ThaiVisa.

Aha!

To gallop into the Musselman fray on the back of a (very small) buffalo, sharpened bamboo poles at the ready! To offer succour to all the fair bargirls in distress (no doubt bound to a sacrificial dance pole) and save them from the perils of the beer-breathing farangs! To put the needs of all others before themselves! To rally against corruption and the oppressed! To sleep on bare earth without a bed! To take the the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience and renounce all worldly goods. To . . . oh what am I saying. Start again . . .

To get a big diploma to hang on the wall. To call themselves Sir Somchai or Sir Nong. To collect more 4-baht gold than their friends and buy at least one Iphone, Ipad and Mercedes on credit without question. To now be seen as so important that more bribes are offered to them for more things. To sh*g freely all the adoring young virgins that now want to throw themselves at their feet. To slay dragons, rivals, anything really, without question or contestation or the need to put ribbons on old trees or sleep 16 to a house to keep ghosts away. To become a real someone that has risen above the others.

I can see the appeal. The rainforest-dwellers in the Congo do the same sort of thing with old rainbow-CDs, squeaky toys, mirror tiles and fridge magnets.

Small world, innit.

R

something like that :D

I maybe gullible but the guy second to the left in the photo is Neils Colov. Unless this photo is a forgery this is no "April Fools" day joke. On a more serious note it will be interesting to see how the members of the "Pattays Expats Club" for which he is president will react. For me this can only generate contempt. In one word "unbelievable" !!!!

Sadly, his sycophantic groupies at the ex pat club will probably be lining up in the car park of The Grand Sole Hotel on Sunday morning to give him a guard of honour, followed by a standing ovation when he walks into the meeting room. Barry Upton is probably composing a tribute song as we speak!

The sad part to this story, is that the new 'Sir's' probably take these 'Knighthoods' seriously !

Poor buggers..

What a joke.

I am reminded of that donut Engelbert humperdick who sang for some regiment in the USA years ago.

The US military doesn't give out honorary officer's rank to anyone, let alone some second rate English pop star who sings for them.

Don't know about Humperdink but some people got them from State Governors -- not sure any foreigners ever did but the most famous would be Colonel Tom Parker (the man who made Elvis and screwed him over) and Colonel Sanders. They were not military rank - not even in honorary terms.

After much consideration I would like to hereby lay claim to the following titles before anyone else dares......

Earl of Naklua

Lord Beachcomber

Viscount Walking Street

Marquis of Soi Yodsak

and any others I can dream up when having a wet dream!!!

Well I suppose if Mick Jagger can receive a knighthood anybody can!!!They just about hand them out in 'lucky bags' now a days anyway....another couple of thousand here or there won't go astray!In fact I've just sent away for an information pack from the Noble Titles for sale web site...'Grand Dukedom of Pomerania and Livonia'...If you can't beat them join em'!!

Police handing out Knighthoods lol

i think that officially caps it, there is nothing left in the world that has not been bastardized.

i can see Sir Elton John lining up for it already, bet he's been on the phone to his manager saying "I WANT IT NOW!!! GO ORGANIZE IT!!!" lol

P.S.... Half way through my knighthood already! Edited by sydneyjed

Marquis of Teamoney freddy?

After much consideration I would like to hereby lay claim to the following titles before anyone else dares......

Earl of Naklua

Lord Beachcomber

Viscount Walking Street

Marquis of Soi Yodsak

Excellent response, Rob. :D

Amazing what people can get away with in the name of charity.

Why is this any different from those who have funny hand shakes and walk around with one trouser leg rolled up ?....:whistling:

its the ones with the trouser leg rolled up unintentionally that are the problem

Aha!

To gallop into the Musselman fray on the back of a (very small) buffalo, sharpened bamboo poles at the ready! To offer succour to all the fair bargirls in distress (no doubt bound to a sacrificial dance pole) and save them from the perils of the beer-breathing farangs! To put the needs of all others before themselves! To rally against corruption and the oppressed! To sleep on bare earth without a bed! To take the the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience and renounce all worldly goods. To . . . oh what am I saying. Start again . . .

To get a big diploma to hang on the wall. To call themselves Sir Somchai or Sir Nong. To collect more 4-baht gold than their friends and buy at least one Iphone, Ipad and Mercedes on credit without question. To now be seen as so important that more bribes are offered to them for more things. To sh*g freely all the adoring young virgins that now want to throw themselves at their feet. To slay dragons, rivals, anything really, without question or contestation or the need to put ribbons on old trees or sleep 16 to a house to keep ghosts away. To become a real someone that has risen above the others.

I can see the appeal. The rainforest-dwellers in the Congo do the same sort of thing with old rainbow-CDs, squeaky toys, mirror tiles and fridge magnets.

Small world, innit.

R

How can you take a vow of chastity and still shag all the adoring young virgins? Pretty good feat if you can get away with it. :D

Colonel d'Orsey has a ring about it don't you think?

I should think that he partially earned his honorary rank. The US Army were having a re-run of an old British Eighth Army ploy.

Sergeant: Right I want 50 volunteers.

No response.

Sergeant. Come on lads, just 50 volunteers to attend a Vera Lynn concert. The rest of you are going off to fight Jerry.

Everybody grabs their rifle and moves off to the front - at the double.

Humperdink (real name Gerry Dorsey) was a pin-up for those incarcerated and fans of the bondage scene after the release of his big hit "Please release me, let me go."

Edited by Bagwan

Earl of Naklua

Lord Beachcomber

Viscount Walking Street

Marquis of Soi Yodsak

Earl Of Puke? :jap: