What Games Are We Playing Now?

richb2004

Nes good PS2 games (and some are cross platform so will also be on the X-Box etc.):

Shadow of the Colossus....from the people who made Ico (a genre breaking game and truly original) another class game!

Warriors....a good sideways scrolling fighting game, based on the film of the same name from the 70s. ###### good action and two people can play co-op, also tells you more about the events prior to the film.

• 2 months later...

I m playing Silent Hunter 3 now. Takes a while to learn how to control the sub and manoeuver while attacking and all but I think it's a great game. Just do the naval academy part at the beginning and it gets easier. You can t get through it in a few days, no way. I m usually a first person shooter fan.

Gone through HL1-2, The Medal of Honor and Call of Duty and the likes.

As a big RPG fan, I am anxiously awaiting the April 20th release of The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. I was introduced to TES 3: Morrowind, last year, and it completely engrossed me, and became my all time favorite game.

While I am wating, I just bought XMen 2 - Rise of Apocolypse, and Half Life 2, which I havne't played yet.

April can't get here soon enough for me.

Peace

Playing Tiger Woods at the mo. Also playing GTA Vice City now and again. Its really strange playing a game that came before. Its good. But was a little spoiled with GTA SA. On the look out for something else. FPS- Any one rate a new FPS game? Already played and finished FEAR. Any ideas guys?

I have just finished 'Resident Evil 4' on the PS2. It was a fantastic game and a return to form.

I also recently finished 'Kong Kong' on PS2. Although very short I thoroughly recommend it. If the film is as impressive it will be worth seeing.

I completed 'Gun' on X-box a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Top marks.

I am now playing 'Shadow of the Colossus'. I am currently tackling the fourth giant. I am wondering if I should be doing other tasks in between running from one foe to the next.

I hope to get a copy of HL2 for the X-Box this week.

Just got Age Of Empires 3 - if you like RTS its worth getting...

I'm about 1/3rd of the way through the first campaign

I didn't care much for AoE3 and I was a rabid AoE2 fan back in the day. The 3d engine added nothing to the gameplay , there are no unit formations & didn't enjoy the New World setting. The Home City feature doesnt add a whole lot to the RTS genre.

I'm currently playing back through the Warcraft 3 original and expansion single player campaigns. Some great story telling and atmosphere there.

The new Star Wars RTS (Empire at War) looks promising, I think there's a demo thats just come out.