True 3G Coming To Samui?

Malaysia is 20 years ahead of Thailand, when it comes to governance, technology, math skills, education, 3G, and wifi. On another level altogether. In Thailand there is 3G in some parts of Bangkok. In a few other major cities, but nowhere in the provinces, as I am told. They are talking about rolling out 4G, out of embarrassment. But, 3G still does not exist in so many parts of Thailand. WIth Samui being a major resort island, what excuse can be used for why 3G services do not exist, except "sorry, but we are completely incompetent".

How about you reading about coverage for 3G in Thailand little bit more and then come back?

Malaysia is 20 years ahead of Thailand, when it comes to governance, technology, math skills, education, 3G, and wifi. On another level altogether. In Thailand there is 3G in some parts of Bangkok. In a few other major cities, but nowhere in the provinces, as I am told. They are talking about rolling out 4G, out of embarrassment. But, 3G still does not exist in so many parts of Thailand. WIth Samui being a major resort island, what excuse can be used for why 3G services do not exist, except "sorry, but we are completely incompetent".

we have 3G on Samui!!

we have 3G on Samui!!

You're right Bob.

I posted this on here yesterday but for some reason it disappeared.

post-22832-0-73421100-1323741936_thumb.j

we have 3G on Samui!!

You're right Bob.

I posted this on here yesterday but for some reason it disappeared.

It hasn't disappeared Yorkie - maybe you are getting confused just like me. Look under "Best 3G offers on Samui thread (or something like that).