Tcp

Do you mean:

Transmission Control Protocol

Started early I suppose due to the dry day tomorrow have we? :rolleyes:

Sure ,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCP :bah:

At a pharmacy.....TCP or Savlon.

hi mate pick a bottle of tcp up if poss for me thanks

They also have the Suppository type will that do if I can't find the liquid type?

For us uninitiated, what is TCP ?

and here i thought i was the only one left out. i used to use a product called TCP back in the states to clean grime and dirt off of the paneling on the sides of my house. i don't suppose there's any need for that here and the only thing you'd need at the pharmacy related to TCP was in the event you inhaled it or didn't wear gloves.

TCP is a mild antiseptic, produced in France by Laboratoires Chemineau in Vouvray and sold in the United Kingdom by Omega Pharma.

The brand name comes from its original chemical name, which was trichlorophenylmethyliodosalicyl (not to be confused with trichlorophenol, a common fungicide). Trichlorophenylmethyliodosalicyl was replaced as the active ingredient by a mixture of phenol and halogenated phenols in the 1950s.[1] The liquid form of TCP is one of the most well-known brands of antiseptic in the UK, and its distinctive overbearing, medicinal odour can be identified by many as a generic antiseptic smell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCP_%28antiseptic%29

Not the same as the small yellow bottles of Iodine solution - that is indeed sold everywhere.

It is something your Mom dabs on your grazed knee when you have fallen off your bike. Hurts like bugg#ry, but as you are a big boy you don't let on. Besides, there is always a sweet (lolly?) afterwards.:D

Also known as dettol - well a form of it I guess!

Fell off your bike? :o Or wifey chipped a nail? :P

See you on Friday. :D

no mosy bites

Fell off your bike? :o Or wifey chipped a nail? :P

See you on Friday. :D

no mosy bites

Tiger Balm works well for that and readily available. As long as the smell doesn't bother you. ;)

and here i thought i was the only one left out. i used to use a product called TCP back in the states to clean grime and dirt off of the paneling on the sides of my house. i don't suppose there's any need for that here and the only thing you'd need at the pharmacy related to TCP was in the event you inhaled it or didn't wear gloves.

No Joe!!! that is TSP they sell in North America! :D for cleaning walls etc etc... Tri Sodium Phosphate .... ;) Not very good on the skin, as TCP would be...

Dettol certainly available just about everywhere here... just need to dilute!

So what is STP then?

well .... is this turning into a contest of what the letters mean.... Rooo? :lol: I think you put STP in your engine to keep it running smoother ;) I'll have to think about what STP means, gosh... hope that does not keep me awake all night! I suppose next you'll want to know what STD stands for :cheesy::w00t:

Luck pharmacy in Chawang has it.

If you stand with your back to McDonalds turn left and it is the first pharmacy you come to on the SAME side of the street as McDonalds.

If you can not see it in the shop and the staff don't know what you want ask them to ring the owner and she will tell them what you want. They definately have some in stock.

Luck pharmacy in Chawang has it.

If you stand with your back to McDonalds turn left and it is the first pharmacy you come to on the SAME side of the street as McDonalds.

If you can not see it in the shop and the staff don't know what you want ask them to ring the owner and she will tell them what you want. They definately have some in stock.

Brilliant! Many thanks!

Cheers!

No Joe!!! that is TSP they sell in North America! :D for cleaning walls etc etc... Tri Sodium Phosphate .... ;) Not very good on the skin, as TCP would be...

ah yes, you are correct sir. it was tsp. nasty stuff, glad it's a distant memory.

ah yes, you are correct sir. it was tsp. nasty stuff, glad it's a distant memory.

That should be Sir !!! actually I don't like being called Sir or sir, at all.... makes me feel old! :D Jimmy or Jim is fine!

Is this topic done with now? :rolleyes: