Is Kl The Only Direct International Flight Destination From Samui Airport?

Sandman77

Hello!in begining of august i must leave thailand again for new visa stamp,i not want fly back to bangkok,firefly office in phuket told me the havw a flight to Kl directly from samui is,this the only one or any other?avalible?what happens with the penang connection,on old google entrys i read that this connection was avalible,but how it looks temporarly canceld in the meantime!?

I don't anything about places to get visas because I don't have to deal with that. But I was in Singapore recently and I saw a flight to Samui listed on the board of departing flights. I remember because I was surprised to see a flight from Singapore direct to Samui. So I don't think that the only international flight from Samui is to KL.

thank you for information!

also operated with firefly the 2other destinations?

whats aproximently the price to hk and singapore to kl the told me aproximently 4800 thib,did hongkong also have a thai consulate=?

will only one airline fly to hk or more?

Bangkok Airways fly to Singapore and Hong Kong.

Firefly and Berjaya fly to KL (Not sure of the spelling of Berjaya)

Firefly do not do other routes from Samui

A few airlines code-share from Samui - but they all fly via BKK

The OP needs to check the sticky thread about visa-friendly Thai Consulates in the region and exactly what type of Thai visa he/she seeks. Last I read, KL is cool for Non-B's for marriage and Singapore breaks most balls if there's lots of pre-existing visas or stamps in a passport. I haven't heard much about Hong Kong so assume it's 'challenging' there.

I would go for Firefly or Berjaya as I think they use the 'old' Sultan Aziz (SZB) airport so relatively quicker to get into town... unless you use the Ekspres train to/from KLIA (KUL). Bangkok Airways will be expensive as all buggery anywhere they fly.