Want To Buy Condo For 1 Million

Wow, my mind changes to much, i wanted to buy a hourse in south thailand, today i came back bkk and want to buy a condo rather than house. And I can own it too.

Is is possible to get a condo for 1 million in BKK? around 50 sqm? Near BTS? Or am I just dreaming. I need to buy somthing, staying in hotel just sucks, have this horrible internetconnection 2MB, cant even send emails.

thanks

We have a beautiful condo for in Hua Hin in a completed development .

Im wishing to sell for a reduced price of 1 million baht . Iwe bought this for 1.5 million 18 months ago but need some capital.Hence quick sale price.

28sqm

Studio

Swimming pool

Gym

If you would like more details , please send me your email address.

Regards

In the 1st fl lobby area of Siam Paragon, there is always a condo developer there. Today, a developer was advertising units for 1M THB, but I can't tell you which development, or the location.

I think 30 sqm is really small, the lowest I can go is 45, that is what I would like to have. I lived in appartment like that for 6 months and it is quite big. 30 sqm I cant seem to be comfortable there.

And I am looking only in BKK, not outside.

I think 30 sqm is really small, the lowest I can go is 45, that is what I would like to have. I lived in appartment like that for 6 months and it is quite big. 30 sqm I cant seem to be comfortable there.

And I am looking only in BKK, not outside.

I have 3 units in this project (completed in 1997) that are all rented out. The smallest is a 45sqm 1-bedroom. Bought it for Bt1.55m and spent a further Bt150k for renovation and furnishing.

http://wikimapia.org/7674761/Waterford-Park-RAMA-IV-Soi-Phumichit-Sukhumvit-46

PM me for contact info of the agent I used if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife is an agent who helps owners sell their condos at Bangna. Several are at the 1 million baht price range near the Bangna BTS to be opened within a couple months. PM me if you're interested. Otherwise check out the Bangna or Ladprao areas (or beyond). There are condos in this price range, however, they will not be right next to the station. Generally those next to the station start from 2 million baht and up, if you are lucky.

Hi guys i bought a condo at On Nut 46 60 sq 2 bedroom pool etc for 1200000 baht this was purchased 2 yrs ago, same price today with the au dollar the way it is i would have saved 23%

plently of places if one can manage to look around ,also picked up 1 bedroon 55 sq at Koh Samui for 1500000baht this is an off the plan development though

Hope this helps

Edited by greg71

• 6 months later...

Hi guys i bought a condo at On Nut 46 60 sq 2 bedroom pool etc for 1200000 baht this was purchased 2 yrs ago, same price today with the au dollar the way it is i would have saved 23%

plently of places if one can manage to look around ,also picked up 1 bedroon 55 sq at Koh Samui for 1500000baht this is an off the plan development though

Hope this helps

this is a mistake, impossible price

Hope this helps

You need to spread your wings and get out a bit more.

Why not buy in a 10 yeard old condo, 400k, buy two units and put in a connecting door, total 800k.

Again also in On Nut.

Hope this helps

You need to spread your wings and get out a bit more.

Why not buy in a 10 yeard old condo, 400k, buy two units and put in a connecting door, total 800k.

Again also in On Nut.

where dude? Where to get it for a price like that. How big in sq meter?

I could pay 800000 no problem

Guys, can you start using comma delimiters in your prices? :)

B1200000 -- to me, can't tell easily if it's B12million or B1.2million...

B1,200,000 -- no problem knowing that it's B1.2million.

• Like 2

I think thats too low a budget to get anything quality, within walking of MRT or BTS and with that sq. m. If you are planning to live there yourself thats great but you have to consider resale.

If you make some sacrifices on age (over 10-15 years old), a few KM from subways and a smaller place - sure. I saw a few old buildings around the river that were being sold for under 1m but def not any in demand new condos.

I have seen a bunch of 1.25-1.5m from “no name brand” developers (ie. not publicly traded companies in the lad phrao, huay kwang, phahon yothin, ratchadayohin area but honestly I think your putting a lot of risk buying off plan from those guys. It is basically a guy who has some land, leveraged it at the bank and finances it with sales. Bad economy, stops building, good luck in court.

Also keep in mind that you def want to get a condo, not simply an apartment. If the the apartment hasn't been registered as a juristic person with a management company and following the condo act rules you will definitely have lots of problem at the land office.

My recommendation would be buy something maybe 5 years old from a reputable builder like AP, property perfect, etc and prepare to spend closer to 2-3m perhaps with some financing.

uh i posted in wrong forum, sorry for htat, btw if anybody knows a condo in onnut like 50 sqm for under 800 000 let me know

it must be in good condition, furniture not needed

Try checking On Nut 17 Yaek 16. First condo complex on right hand side. Don't remember name of place but consist of six buildings with many units that are two rooms creating 48-50 sq meters total. Some have one bathroom space unfinished and others have converted to kitchen. Condition of building judge for yourself while condition of unit will depend on previous owner. A year ago I looked at a couple that were in the 800-900 k baht range and in good condition while a couple others needed work. Complex about 3km from On Nut BTS.

uh i posted in wrong forum, sorry for htat, btw if anybody knows a condo in onnut like 50 sqm for under 800 000 let me know

Try checking On Nut 17 Yaek 16. First condo complex on right hand side. Don't remember name of place but consist of six buildings with many units that are two rooms creating 48-50 sq meters total. Some have one bathroom space unfinished and others have converted to kitchen. Condition of building judge for yourself while condition of unit will depend on previous owner. A year ago I looked at a couple that were in the 800-900 k baht range and in good condition while a couple others needed work. Complex about 3km from On Nut BTS.

The name of that complex is, Condo 77.

The 900k is wishful thinking on the sellers part, 800k is the norm, others can be as low as 700k but will need work.

Good luck to you if you can live in that sort of enviornment, would do my head in.

Barking dogs in rooms, kids riding bicycles or playing football in the corridors, bargirls coming home at 3 in the morning and wanting to party, 4 generations of one family in the same room.

Seen a couple of ELT around that way, the rest seem to be farang drifters, on line traders, e-bayers, poker players or alcoholics.

The 900k is wishful thinking on the sellers part, 800k is the norm, others can be as low as 700k but will need work.

Good luck to you if you can live in that sort of enviornment, would do my head in.

Barking dogs in rooms, kids riding bicycles or playing football in the corridors, bargirls coming home at 3 in the morning and wanting to party, 4 generations of one family in the same room.

Seen a couple of ELT around that way, the rest seem to be farang drifters, on line traders, e-bayers, poker players or alcoholics.

Condo living is communal living. You pay according to the social group you seek...:whistling:

Condo living is communal living. You pay according to the social group you seek...:whistling:

I think for most they pay according to the social group they met.

Anyway I forgot to mention the bloody smell, deep fried fish, chicken, bananas, som tam, pla rat, cat piss, stale cigarette smoke, empty whisky beer and lao kao bottles littering the stairwells, exhaust fumes from Somchais beat up motorcycle, surprised the infant mortality rate isnt higher.

Then in the evening, just as the sun goes down, the street theatre begins, watch the locals knock back the whisky then knock shit out of each other, security guards getting an earful because someone has lost their "personal" parking slot, bargirls who have been b/fined bringing their latest beau back for a meet and greet with the locals, waiing and buying drink for everyone in sight thinking he is getting an insight into Thai culture whilst the locals piss themselves laughing at him.

I could go on but I think you know the drill.

• Like 1

Anyway I forgot to mention the bloody smell, deep fried fish, chicken, bananas, som tam, pla rat, cat piss, stale cigarette smoke, empty whisky beer and lao kao bottles littering the stairwells, exhaust fumes from Somchais beat up motorcycle, surprised the infant mortality rate isnt higher.

Then in the evening, just as the sun goes down, the street theatre begins, watch the locals knock back the whisky then knock shit out of each other, security guards getting an earful because someone has lost their "personal" parking slot, bargirls who have been b/fined bringing their latest beau back for a meet and greet with the locals, waiing and buying drink for everyone in sight thinking he is getting an insight into Thai culture whilst the locals piss themselves laughing at him.

What were you doing there? ;)

RAZZ

Wow, that's sounds inviting - NOT!. Glad I don't live there. I live at a nice apartment building 300 meters from On-nut BTS. Renting. Nice restaurant downstairs. Popular with the Japanese. Costs around 8000 per month. Nice surroundings. For that kind of environment I think the price are over 2 mil for a 45sqm place in bkk. Keep looking. Be prepared to be further away to the BTS. You can still get nice places for people who have cars and are decent neighbors. Not like the above description.

• 8 months later...

Well i bought 4 for 195k each recently in older building. All next to each other. 25m2 each. Still thinking about connecting them or not.

Area on nut.

What condition are the condos in? How old is the building? How far from BTS? How many condos in the building? I'm considering doing something like you do.

About 1km from onnut station, Building in good shape the condos itself in bad shape. But it is just a concrete shell and new tiles, paint and toilet sink will make it as good as new.

You spend between 25 and 50k to make it nice again.

The building though has to be in good order, not much you can do to fix building problems. Just stay away from it.

• Like 1

About 1km from onnut station, Building in good shape the condos itself in bad shape. But it is just a concrete shell and new tiles, paint and toilet sink will make it as good as new.

You spend between 25 and 50k to make it nice again.

The building though has to be in good order, not much you can do to fix building problems. Just stay away from it.

Do people generally pay the rent on time? Is it hard work having such a large portfolio of properties? I'm thinking of the difference of having one 10m condo vs. ten 1m condos.