Want To Buy Condo For 1 Million

• 1 year later...

Hi guys i bought a condo at On Nut 46 60 sq 2 bedroom pool etc for 1200000 baht this was purchased 2 yrs ago, same price today with the au dollar the way it is i would have saved 23%
plently of places if one can manage to look around ,also picked up 1 bedroon 55 sq at Koh Samui for 1500000baht this is an off the plan development though
Hope this helps

Well, how are the prices today?

Here I found a 64sqm 1br condo On Nut for 1.59 million.

Is that a right price for that area now or its expensive?

Cheers!!!

On nut area is very large. If it is very close to a BTS (less then 1 km) then that is a good price, if it is in good condition.

I always look at the building and ask to see the records. If the balance sheet shows very little reserve, or many non paying owners i do not even consider it because it will mean problems in the future. Imagine the elevator stops working or the swimming pool starts to get green.

The state of the condo itself is of less importance as it can be fixed. Do study the walls carefull for evidence of moisture. If there is moisture getting through i don't consider it anymore. That problem is often outside of the condo and often is a sign of building problem. It can be as simple as the neighbors plumbing leaking but often it is not.

As there are hundreds if not thousands of condos for sale just go look for another. Transportation in Bangkok is easy so looking a little more far away from the main roads can have much better condos for sale. A little less popular, but also a lot less pollution and noise. It all depends on what is important for you. I personally not even consider buildings that are on Sukhumvit, i refuse to live in a condo with windows constantly closed. I want to see trees. smile.png

I pay 11.000 baht a month for a 4 bedroom 120m2 condo. Sale price around 4Mb. Do the math. :)

Close to Phrakanong BTS.(< 1Km)

View from my desk:

post-7665-0-49032300-1383553123_thumb.pn

Edited by Khun Jean

Hey.

Does anyone knows where I can find a loft.

Not an apartment loft, a open space (no walls) New Yorker style.

I was playing at a Gallery/Bar close to Saphan Taksin, right by the river, and thats the kind of place I want.

Unfortunately, no lofts to sell there.

If anyone knows where I can find this kind of place to buy, PLEASE let me know.

It doesn't matter if its not in the central area.

Here is the link with the picture of what I have in mind.

http://wealthre.blogspot.com/2013/04/loft-living-in-new-york.html

One love!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Condo for sale in BangNa Area Sumphawut Soi 2 on the seventh floor, 400 meters only far from BTS BangNa Station.

The Condo is 32 sqm without furniture. For any further information please contact me here. The price of the Condo is 1,0 M baht negotiable.

I'm looking for a good and serious broker in Bangkok who can help me to sell this Condo but It is impossible to find them here.

The Condo is in a good position, with separate kitchenette, but I must move to live in Chiang Mai so I need to sell it.

Any suggestion is apprechiated.

Thank you in advance

• 8 months later...

I have a Condo for sale in BangNa Area Sumphawut Soi 2 on the seventh floor, 400 meters only far from BTS BangNa Station.

The Condo is 32 sqm without furniture. For any further information please contact me here. The price of the Condo is 1,0 M baht negotiable.

I'm looking for a good and serious broker in Bangkok who can help me to sell this Condo but It is impossible to find them here.

The Condo is in a good position, with separate kitchenette, but I must move to live in Chiang Mai so I need to sell it.

Any suggestion is apprechiated.

Thank you in advance

This Condo is still available.

I'm in Bangkok now and I can show the room.

The price is negotiable.

Please contact me for pics or any information.

Chanote Title Deeds document is very easy to do in Land District for foreigners too in Thailand.

email removed please PM

Thank you

Edited by Crossy

• 4 weeks later...

Well i bought 4 for 195k each recently in older building. All next to each other. 25m2 each. Still thinking about connecting them or not.

Area on nut.

Khun Jean, can you message me and tell me how you're finding these places?