Bloopers

All of Us Here are Perfect,so for a change,lets get away from Wiggle Valves,Wastegates,and bloody pickups and admit our Bloopers. Ill start with my most dangerous.Played Need For Speed for 2Hrs. Drove out the House into an empty road,went a mile or so on the wrong side, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez did i jump when someone came towards me.:lock: ,i should have been.

Yep. I'm sure we've all cocked up sometime, I recall my first time on a Honda Wave out here, having never ridden bikes before I started the thing, put in gear then thought I was doing the sensible thing by checking to see the lights were working..front light no probs..twisted round to check the rear..yea you,ve guessed it..the throttle also twisted and the bloody thing took off & dragged me into a flower bed & ditch :whistling:

Yep. I'm sure we've all cocked up sometime, I recall my first time on a Honda Wave out here, having never ridden bikes before I started the thing, put in gear then thought I was doing the sensible thing by checking to see the lights were working..front light no probs..twisted round to check the rear..yea you,ve guessed it..the throttle also twisted and the bloody thing took off & dragged me into a flower bed & ditch :whistling:

So theres you Honest Ray, As i thought,the posters here are maily Women, perfect in evey way!.:D

In Pattaya a while back driving down Naklua Rd I drove straight through a red light at a T junction. I even honked (the horn) at the audacity of the driver who pulled out in front of me....

I never even saw the red light amongst all the other signs and visual carnage....

R.S. , that's An Honest Mistake,I only just spot them on Sukamvitt.My friends proud of his Blooper.He Parks Nicely,but then a Mosi jams in behind,as they do.So he makes sure he can Zoom Of,then reverses back starting a Domino Effect,and drives off.:ph34r: