Single Flight

I turned 50 and got a retirement visa and my re-entry permit in March, before heading off to UK.

Now in UK and I am ready to return to Thailand. In the past I have only ever bought a return ticket to BKK, but I assume that I can buy a single ticket to BKK as I have already converted my non immigrant "O" visa to a retirement visa and got my re-entry permit - So, I shouldn't get any problems at all arriving at BKK immigration without a return ticket?

p.s.

Common sense (I know) says it should be fine, but my common sense also told me that I had a full 90 days from obtaining my retirement visa before signing in again and that was wrong as it goes from my last date of leaving country. Nearly messed that up and don't want to make any more incorrect assumptions.

TIA

Edited by twix38

A retirement extension of stay from Immigration you do not sign in but do have to make 90 day address reports with a TM.47 if in country. You do not report after time out of country until 90 days after return (return is day one). It has nothing to do with day of exit.

If you have re-entry permit that is your visa information for return and you place that on your arrival card and show that to airline to prove you do not need onward flight. If they have never seen (some have not) just take it to there higher level supervisor. There should not be a serious issue.