"Friends"

LeCharivari

I have received a PM notifying me that I have been designated a "friend" by ?????, who I do not want as a a "friend" and whom I do not want to be associated with as a "friend" by anyone viewing my profile.

I had not configured my profile to "vet" friends as I never thought about it (I have now!) but I cannot see any way of removing him retrospectively short of putting him on "ignore". I do not want to "ignore" anyone, so is there anyway of removing him as a friend?

Edited by Lite Beer
Name removed.

Just click his username to view profile, the bottom line has the list of icons, you will se an icon within the MINUS, hover and u will see that is remove friend.

Sorry can't post the image :) need 72 hours registration.

Thanks, one and all.

Hi LeCarivan

What is the real issue underneath all these?

I do not know you, neither do I know Jing on the personal level.

Inasmuch as this is not an exclusive association or membership only club,

what is wrong or improper with Jing or someone else to include another person

as a reference point--friend?

If you really dislike Jing or what he said or what he stood for, or what he represented,

you could have easily pm him in private to keep your preference private, right?

If you recall, Jing did not include you into his friend circle by coming on in public forum

like what you did, right?

I do not wish to pry into your personal preferences and what you do in private is entirely personal stuff.

Jing includes you as friend by private avenue, on a social level, at least you ought to return

the same courtesy, isn't that a proper thing for all of us supposedly civilized citizen to do?

Just thinking out loud that's all. More importantly, it is none of my biz. Sorry you both, if it appears I unnecessarily meddled. :jap:

Edited by vont

Do not click the minus button to remove a friend, simply go to that persons profile and click the "remove me as a friend"

You can then set friends and wall comments to require approval

Hi LeCarivan

What is the real issue underneath all these?

I do not know you, neither do I know Jing on the personal level.

Inasmuch as this is not an exclusive association or membership only club,

what is wrong or improper with Jing or someone else to include another person

as a reference point--friend?

If you really dislike Jing or what he said or what he stood for, or what he represented,

you could have easily pm him in private to keep your preference private, right?

If you recall, Jing did not include you into his friend circle by coming on in public forum

like what you did, right?

I do not wish to pry into your personal preferences and what you do in private is entirely personal stuff.

Jing includes you as friend by private avenue, on a social level, at least you ought to return

the same courtesy, isn't that a proper thing for all of us supposedly civilized citizen to do?

Just thinking out loud that's all. More importantly, it is none of my biz. Sorry you both, if it appears I unnecessarily meddled. :jap:

Hi Jing :D

I have received a PM notifying me that I have been designated a "friend" by ?????, who I do not want as a a "friend" and whom I do not want to be associated with as a "friend" by anyone viewing my profile.

Please do not delete me as a friend. You are all I have left. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Please do not delete me as a friend. You are all I have left. :crying: :crying: :crying:

:D