Gator Bag

TheFishman1

Does any body know if you can send a real alligator purse to the states? I think someone said I would need a paper saying it was raised on a farm or something otherwise U.S.customs would not allow it to be delivered,any body knows the rules and regulations for this. Oh side point having a ball here never want to leave. Life is very good.CM is great. Would tell about all my adventures here but would not want to offend the ones that are unhappy here.For me CM is a place I never am going to leave.Never had so much fun,what a great place to be and what a great country to live in.:D

I was told the same thing. With todays airport security and all the people with uniforms and badges I wouldn't want to chance it. People with badges tend to want to push their authority and they seldom use any common sense anymore. Unfortunately, it just isn't the same anymore going through customs. At one time I could carry a pocket knife through airports. Today I can't even bring toothpaste.

I was told the same thing. With todays airport security and all the people with uniforms and badges I wouldn't want to chance it. People with badges tend to want to push their authority and they seldom use any common sense anymore. Unfortunately, it just isn't the same anymore going through customs. At one time I could carry a pocket knife through airports. Today I can't even bring toothpaste.

cheers for that ian,ive just rembered ive put a tooth brush and small tooth paste in my carry on board bag

I send Crocodile wallets and stingray bags etc and by Registered Royal Thai Postal service, I always declare on the shipping lable what the item is and never have any problems, the only time an Item didn't arrive was a cobra wallet to Canada as it was stopped and returned by Canadian customs.