ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1/ Chelsea and City are the rebels and Man u, Liverpool and Spuds are the establishment.

2/ Every time I go to see Chelsea play or buy a shirt I know my money is going back into the team and is being matched by the owner.

3/ Other fans seem to like the fact that they are making the owners richer and richer. In great Thai style, up to you!

1/ Are you really that deluded to believe that with owners among the richest men on the planet, that you and City are "rebels". Seriously fella, you are either trolling or you never leave Stamford Bridge or your bedroom and talk to real people..!!

2/ Your money is going back into the club, do you really think that the money spent on shirt sales workdwide outweighs money spent on players/agents fee's and wages...? I do not for one second even need to think about the stats, nevemind look at them... Jasus...!!! Your owner is stumping up far more than that...!!

3/ As I've said before, we had no choice on our takeover and, have been fighting it ever since... More than 20,000 United fans have handed back their season tickets since the takeover, just to be replced by day trippers, sad but true.

Don't lull yourself into thinking that winning a couple of trophies over a few years gives you some kind of wildcard to creating a history for yourselves, you are well down the pecking order and, wil be for sometime...!!!

redrus

1. By establishment I mean they have been ruling the tables, which they have.

2. Re-read my original statement, you will find we are in agreement. Vour owner puts money into the club, yours takes it out.

3. Shows your supporters are more interested in the politics than the game.

Creating history. Well we are.

Most points in a season, Chelsea.

Most goals scored in a season. Chelsea

Least conceded goals in a season. Chelsea.

Man u have had much more glory than Chelsea, but the tides are turning and you will know how Liverpool fans feel in 10 years time. 555

You forgot most money spent in a season. smile.png

"Man u have had much more glory than Chelsea, but the tides are turning and you will know how Liverpool fans feel in 10 years time. 555 "

This statement is very naive mate....we new that because we are not JCL's and remember chasing Liverpool for years!

cheesy.gif10 years time eh??

Edited by MrRed

2. Re-read my original statement, you will find we are in agreement. Vour owner puts money into the club, yours takes it out.

Man u have had much more glory than Chelsea, but the tides are turning and you will know how Liverpool fans feel in 10 years time. 555

1/ So, you mean we are the most established then.. Agreed.

2/ In the last 7/8 years weve spent money on Carrick, Nani, Berba, Valencia, Smalling, Hernandez, Lindegaard, De Gea, Young, Kagawa and Powell plus many others, some good some bad. I'm not defending the Glazers in anyway and, yes, we have missed out on some big names, but that's not cos the cash hasen't been there but, more our managers reluctance to spend stupid money, prices inflated because Chelsea and City are happy to pay well over the odds for unproven players... (Rooney and Rio were both proven Premier League players)

The point of the Glazers taking money out of united is a moot point, no matter whether I like it or not, my club is now a business, a business owned by people who have no interest in my club and, are well within their rights to actually take that money, again whether I or any other United fan likes it or not.

3/ It shows our supporters are mostly educated and want to be in the know, off the pitch, as well as on it. You're making naive comments again.

I too can go through Wikipedia and select things that make United look good too fella but, seriously, its trophies that count and, you're still way down that list as we've already discussed....whistling.gif

We will always have more glory than you.... (3rd club in London) clap2.gif

redrus

Current European Champions.

Current FA Cup champions

Man u current bitter bean counting champions.

Hahaha, 19 times EPL Champions, 3 times European Champions, Fa Cup....................................... Yawn

Bitter, us, behave. You can keep your turning tide, United will be riding the crest of a wave far longer than Chelsea. I remember when we we're <deleted>, I was there, it's not gonna happen again and, if it ever did, the Glazers would go so, I win both ways.

redrus

Don't really give two hoots, just i doubt he was offered more by us, as we have a pay structure in place, only one player has gone above that cap Rooney and maybe RVP if he comes, what wages is he on at Chelsea ?.

You either have a wage structure or you don't. You can't have one with "except" and caveats nev. Otherwise, we have one at City too. We pay them all a lot or shed loads

Don't really give two hoots, just i doubt he was offered more by us, as we have a pay structure in place, only one player has gone above that cap Rooney and maybe RVP if he comes, what wages is he on at Chelsea ?.

You either have a wage structure or you don't. You can't have one with "except" and caveats nev. Otherwise, we have one at City too. We pay them all a lot or shed loads

Wondered when you'd chirp up....! ;)

redrus

Has John Terry joined Thai Visa?

:)

wait until he offers you a day watching chelsea train for ten grand. then we'll know for sure.

He's probably busy preparing for the Paralympics at the moment, more events to win. He did well at the Olympics after all.

RVP, £220k a week, but I guess he is not a mercenary, he went for the love of the club. :-)

I'm amazed that Arsenal have santioned this. Gooners must be furious. Selling your best player to one of your main rivals!

Arsenal fc...selling club

RVP, £220k a week, but I guess he is not a mercenary, he went for the love of the club. :-)

I heard £200k but, hey ho, its less than Rooney and far less than you or City pay most of your players and yes, he chose United ahead of better personal monetary offers from City and Juventus so, your argument is.....???

I'm amazed that Arsenal have santioned this. Gooners must be furious. Selling your best player to one of your main rivals!

And, just 1 question, why you posting these comments in this thread....? wink.png

redrus

Edited by redrus

I heard £200k but, hey ho, its less than Rooney and far less than you or City pay most of your players and yes, he chose United ahead of better personal monetary offers from City and Juventus so, your argument is.....???

And, just 1 question, why you posting these comments in this thread....? wink.png

redrus

Got to pick you up on what you said redrus.

Van Persie is on 220k same as Rooney.

You said that even at 200k its is still less than City pay most of its players!! Thats nonsense.!!

Yaya gets 220k, the rest 200k or less. Aguero took a wage cut to go to City, Tevez 198k, Silva 185K.

Just putting you right, matewink.png

This cannot be right. Man United have a wage cap.....don't they whistling.gif

No of course they don't! They all play for free because they love football and.....who wouldn't want to play for manure?

Man Utd's wage cap is 250k per week making van Persie a relative snip

Don't be daft, man u's wage cap is whatever Rooney says it is.

You see there you go! Just mentioned about the emotional issues attached to this thread and you throw one straight in. thumbsup.gif btw i hear "Lamps" wants a new contract. Personally i would get rid of him for being a self serving little sh1t.

You see there you go! Just mentioned about the emotional issues attached to this thread and you throw one straight in. thumbsup.gif btw i hear "Lamps" wants a new contract. Personally i would get rid of him for being a self serving little sh1t.

For a player whose made 374 appearances for the club and scored 126 goals,I wish we had more 'self serving little sh1ts' like him.He's 34 years old and wants another contract so that he finish his playing days at the club.What's wrong with that?