ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

Yeah but Rus, Ferguson has gone now you know and there wishful thinking knows no bounds at the moment......really they are scared and know we will get better. Posted Image

Can't wait for the season to start.

Posted Image Posted Image see the above post from Carmine .....perfect timing! nobody likes winners Carmine!!

What I want to know is this..... You have just lost the best manager in the game. How do you come to the conclusion that you are going to get better?Posted Image

Completely lost me, that one

It would lose you, I understand that. It is not an issue for me, not in the slightest, not one iota.... ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah but Rus, Ferguson has gone now you know and there wishful thinking knows no bounds at the moment......really they are scared and know we will get better. clap2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif see the above post from Carmine .....perfect timing! nobody likes winners Carmine!!

What I want to know is this..... You have just lost the best manager in the game. How do you come to the conclusion that you are going to get better?blink.png

You're assuming that he won't be breathing down Moyes' neck for at least a year....

If you think that won't be the case then you clearly know nowt about footie...

Yeah but Rus, Ferguson has gone now you know and there wishful thinking knows no bounds at the moment......really they are scared and know we will get better. clap2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif see the above post from Carmine .....perfect timing! nobody likes winners Carmine!!

What I want to know is this..... You have just lost the best manager in the game. How do you come to the conclusion that you are going to get better?blink.png

You're assuming that he won't be breathing down Moyes' neck for at least a year....

If you think that won't be the case then you clearly know nowt about footie...

Ah, OK.

Puppet manager.... got itthumbsup.gif

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif see the above post from Carmine .....perfect timing! nobody likes winners Carmine!!

It would lose you, I understand that. It is not an issue for me, not in the slightest, not one iota.... wink.png

I dont think anyone is saying its an issue, mate. Just wondering how you rags think you will get BETTER, after losing baconface?

It would lose you, I understand that. It is not an issue for me, not in the slightest, not one iota.... wink.png

I dont think anyone is saying its an issue, mate. Just wondering how you rags think you will get BETTER, after losing baconface?

We now have Haggis Head....is that better JD?

• 1 month later...

Stability, stability, stabilityermm.giflaugh.png

That means more than one game coffee1.gif

BT smile.png

No, what it is is a load of <deleted> big toebiggrin.png Your manager lives by results no different to any other. Moyesy is very lucky he has an easy piece of silverware in the one off against Wiganwink.png

Stability, stability, stabilityermm.giflaugh.png

That means more than one game coffee1.gif

BT smile.png

No, what it is is a load of <deleted> big toebiggrin.png Your manager lives by results no different to any other. Moyesy is very lucky he has an easy piece of silverware in the one off against Wiganwink.png

Maybe it wont be so easy!!laugh.png

Better get RVP tuned up. That was one toothless attack. Another performance like that and they'll be burning Moyes in effigy.biggrin.png

To be fair they got lucky last season with Rvp having an injury free season, obviously due a few injuries this season biggrin.png

Better get RVP tuned up. That was one toothless attack. Another performance like that and they'll be burning Moyes in effigy.biggrin.png

To be fair they got lucky last season with Rvp having an injury free season, obviously due a few injuries this season biggrin.png

But on a serious note Alf, where do you think its gone so wrong? Is it one thing or a culmination of things?

But on a serious note Alf, where do you think its gone so wrong? Is it one thing or a culmination of things?

I just think they need 3 or 4 more players otherwise this thread could get a lot busier laugh.png

I just think they need 3 or 4 more players otherwise this thread could get a lot busier laugh.png

Maybe SAF got out when the getting was good. Accuse him of many things, but stupid never seemed to fit.

In all seriousness, that is very true.

He has been injury prone throughout his career.

Its a pre- season game that has virtually no inportance.

Having said that, there is no way Ferguson would have lost that game.

That is what has gone wrong.

Roll on the new season.

Cant wait for the song "Sacked In The Morning..... Your Getting Sacked In The Morning"laugh.png

Roll on the new season.

Cant wait for the song "Sacked In The Morning..... Your Getting Sacked In The Morning"laugh.png

Or ofcourse "can we play you every week"laugh.png

Moyes was laughably the wrong appointment to be Man U's manager. Most people know that. He has won nothing. The blame rests mainly with Ferguson in recommending the loser to take his job. The owners being clueless on football matters went along with it.

I reckon Liverpool will finish above United in the league as will many other clubs.

Serves Man U right.

Edited by R123

Danny Welbeck is world class.

he got mad skills son...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvFUpcOxZkY

That was pretty funny, though I think Welbeck is talented...though obviously still awfully raw at times.tongue.png

Moyes probably told him not to worry. SAF would have been spitting nails.biggrin.png

Edited by jellydog

Roll on the new season.

Stop being a plum Jack

Didn't Fergis lose his first game?

Stop embarrassing your little blue club and yourself....