The World Will End Tonight (Thai Time)

IMA_FARANG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The people on this planet should be all wiped off of it for believing in such hogwash in this day and age....we are not in the dark ages, not savages living in prehistoric jungles.

I am off to slaughter a virgin and throw a child into a volcano shortly.

These religious deadbeats should have a disclaimer that 'we will kill ourselves if said event does not transpire'... that something as arbitrary and lame as a <deleted>' calendar of our puny human design would have any bearing on what the world does indeed. Bunch of egotistical, fanatical drivel and a waste of time and bandwidth.

what a let down there was i thinking i was there.sat at table being served by one of those virgins welsh lamb,jersey pots.all the veg and mint sauce,sherry trifleand a pint of thatchers cider,then i was waken up by the mrs.who wanted to go shopping as last night i promised her a new grass cutter with long handles so she doesnt have to bend to far.

Bunch of egotistical, fanatical drivel and a waste of time and bandwidth.

I remember that a few years back there was a comet that came quite close to Earth. Apparently you could see it with a telescope.

I read that a group of religious fanatics believed an alien spaceship was following in the path of the comet.

They all committed suicide in the belief that they would be re-born in the spaceship.

Maybe they made it to the spaceship; maybe they didn't. But I'm quite happy here in BKK.

A bit of confusion here as these Christian nutters are calling for the "Rapture" to take place on the 21st. The chosen ones will be conveyed to the kingdom of heaven, while the rest of us heathens will be left to suffer the Apocalypse. So if people around you start vanishing on the 21st, don't worry as everyone knows the actual end of the earth won't happen until 12/21/2012. :lol:

That's better my pension starts 06 / 2012 so I've got 15 months to enjoy it. :lol:

Does this mean I get out of my visa run tomorrow

No you gotta go.

Well the first known prediction was the year 400 and about 40 in all the last date it's goner happen is the year 5079 allegedly.

So the west is 2011 now and Thailand is 2554 does that mean Thailand goes first ???