Someone Crashed Into My Car

Just this evening some idiot managed to crash into my car whilst driving into a vacant spot infront of mine.

So because of someone else's negligence, I will have to go w/out the use of my car while it is being repaired. The other person has admitted it was their 'fault'.

So question is can I get compensation for the time I am without my own wheels?

As you have already been told by your Broker the answer is no but you may take the person responsible to court privately should you so wish.

Sir, you are incorrect.

An insured could and would have been compensated with a free loaner or financial reimbursement,

if he has a policy that exceeds 10k premium and specifies that in case of accident regardless of who is at fault,

if insured vehicle is incapacitated in any way, that during the repair period, insured would have access to a loaner

similar to the insured vehicle.

Or that if the insured needs to rent, the rental within the specified amount about 1k per day, would be reimbursed.

So, the correct answer to the poster is not NO.... sorry.

And if your broker advised you so, perhaps it is time to seek a new and more up to date insurance agent on Thaivisa or other companies. No, I am not in any shape or form remotely connected with Thaivisa insurance sponsored companies. :D