D-Max Info

Shot

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can get, or view online, an English D-Max Brochure? I have emailed Isuzu, but no luck yet.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Shot

No such thing I'm afraid - Isuzu TIS have never once made an effort to publish marketing materials, or a website in English. Owners' manual are available in English however, and some dealers will surely have made English price lists ;)

The closest you'd get would be here, but different model grades/standard accessories to Thailand: http://www.isuzuute.com.au/

No such thing I'm afraid - Isuzu TIS have never once made an effort to publish marketing materials, or a website in English. Owners' manual are available in English however, and some dealers will surely have made English price lists ;)

The closest you'd get would be here, but different model grades/standard accessories to Thailand: http://www.isuzuute.com.au/

I have an owners' manual in English. I got it FOC from the Isuzu dealer when I purchased my truck in Sisaket.

Thanks for the info. Today, Isuzu emailed me a 2 page color brochure of the model sold in Japan that is closest to the model I want here. I was hoping for a little more info on the Thai model, but this will do.

Thanks for the info. Today, Isuzu emailed me a 2 page color brochure of the model sold in Japan that is closest to the model I want here. I was hoping for a little more info on the Thai model, but this will do.

isnt the chevy brochure available in english? same vehicle, mostly same spec, both with very dated 3 sensor ABS brakes and tiny rotors providing looooong braking distance

isnt the chevy brochure available in english? same vehicle, mostly same spec, both with very dated 3 sensor ABS brakes and tiny rotors providing looooong braking distance

Yes, I have it. I'm comparing Chevy, Ford, Isuzu and Toyota. Isuzu seems to be the only one without an English version.