End of the world prediction fails to deliver as clocks hit 6 p.m.

News_Editor

Actually, that will happen on 11/11/11

Do you need a proof?

OK...

Take the last two numbers of the year you were born and add the age that you will reach this year , the sum will be -for all of us-: "111"

(i.e.: I was born in '65 and I am 46... 65+46= 111)

B)

No. 11.11 11 o'clock 11 minutes ist every year the beginning of german carnaval.

No 11.11.11 is the name of the Unicef collecting scheme ( it happens on the 11th november each year ) for the poor in the world,which I know is a hoax since the do it for the past 50 years and those people are still poor.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a proof?

OK...

Take the last two numbers of the year you were born and add the age that you will reach this year , the sum will be -for all of us-: "111"

B)

No. 11.11 11 o'clock 11 minutes ist every year the beginning of german carnaval.

Carne vale translates as "farewell to the flesh". Funny German, your soul will be welcome in hell.

I heard they celebrate German carnival everyday there. :blink: THE HORROR!

Its only 10pm Friday night May 20th here in Hawaii right now, who's the moron that wrote this article ?

The current time is 4am May 21st New York time when I'm writing this.

What part of "6 p.m. local time in each time zone" did you not understand?

Go easy on him, not his fault he's american.

I fart in your general directionbiggrin.gif

Do you need a proof?

OK...

B)

No 11.11.11 is the name of the Unicef collecting scheme ( it happens on the 11th november each year ) for the poor in the world,which I know is a hoax since the do it for the past 50 years and those people are still poor.

Yes, carnaval..

Do you need a proof?

OK...

B)

Carne vale translates as "farewell to the flesh". Funny German, your soul will be welcome in hell.

I stay in hell already, good servive, good ladies, I enjoyed, the hell is made for catholics, they need it. Carnaval is an invention of Catholics who don't want to go to hell quickly and have some fun before.

It can't possibly be 6pm on the West Coast. Perhaps it's just passed 6 am.

There's certainly been a dramatic storm here in Bangkok with widespread flooding. Many of my American friends have already quit their expat jobs here in Bangkok to enjoy the short time they think that they have left.

Its only 10pm Friday night May 20th here in Hawaii right now, who's the moron that wrote this article ?

Who you calling American? I speak more than one language :whistling:

Woe to ye of little faith for surely THE LAKE OF FIRE awaits you! It is still morning in God's country (the USA) and Jesus will most certainly come today to kill everyone who doubts the hour of justice is coming. May God have pity on you if you find yourself in Pattaya; you will be the first ones to be burnt to a crisp! I abstained from my morning self-abuse this morning; and have on my best Rapture clothes waiting for this holy moment of death and destruction. I sit on my rooftop among the infidels in Los Angeles; so I will be among the first to see the holy "shock and awe" carnage!

post-128520-0-51103300-1305998497_thumb.

Edited by Merzik

Woe to ye of little faith for surely THE LAKE OF FIRE awaits you! It is still morning in God's country (the USA) and Jesus will most certainly come today to kill everyone who doubts the hour of justice is coming. May God have pity on you if you find yourself in Pattaya; you will be the first ones to be burnt to a crisp! I abstained from my morning self-abuse this morning; and have on my best Rapture clothes waiting for this holy moment of death and destruction. I sit on my rooftop among the infidels in Los Angeles; so I will be among the first to see the holy "shock and awe" carnage!

So all the money you spent on the visa for your retirement in Pattaya will be a waste of money then?Or do you expect a refund from the holly one?

Oh dam_n now I have to get back everything, house, car, wife, etc. etc., I gave away because it was supposed to be the end of the world :lol::blink:

Just made it to third road, apparently the Grimm reaper is Thai and is quite late.

6691050.jpg

Edited by FOODLOVER

Do you need a proof?

OK...

B)

I stay in hell already, good servive, good ladies, I enjoyed, the hell is made for catholics, they need it. Carnaval is an invention of Catholics who don't want to go to hell quickly and have some fun before.

Purgatory with drunken dancing and exposed tits. Can't complain.

Purgatory with drunken dancing and exposed tits. Can't complain.

German men manboobs? not everyone's taste. German carneval isn't like the one in Rio.

Sorry, but it's not allowed to blame Americans for not knowing what they should know. :jap:

It must have happened and we didn't notice -- the Bible guarantees it

rapture.jpg

Idiots.

Yes, it happened. Yes, we didn't notice.

But hell, turns out, isn't so bad at all. Just avoid the room where they have the German Carnival.

Edited by samurai

nope ..............

9/11 Bin Laden

reserection rez-e-rek-shun (noun)

adjustment day

I personally think that Bin Laden will not have an erection on 9/11.

Not even in a 7/11...................................:jap:

Edited by sirchai

I am sooo bummed... I had to go to work this morning!!

So I receive this email notification that there is a new contribution to this thread... with enthusiam I click on the link, my web browser opens with a squeek, the website opens, it sloly adjusts itself to the right position so the new message is shown... and then I see this posting. Bummer.

(JLA, don't take it personally, I see you are a newbie. I just couldn't resist.)