Just Who Is He

nonthaburial

Over the last week Twitter and the likes are inundated with the name of the footballer involved in a gagging order. Yesterday a Scottish Newspaper supposedly published a name and a picture (with the eyes blacked out)and did so legally as the gagging order only applies to England and wales.

So any one on here have any ideas of who this coward is ?

What does it involve?

A Premier player who has played for a number of big clubs as well as for England, a married/attached man with kids had an affair with a TV Star, even went as far as suggesting they would marry. Then got cold feet and took out a court injunction gagging the publication of his name.

Sad thing is the lady he was involved with has been hung out to dry.

Its all over the UK media but no names mentioned. Its all over twitter apparently where he has been named but I am not a user of Twitter,he has also filed a law suit against Twitter for allowing his name to be published, but failed as the injunction only applies in the UK minus scotland

Edited by nonthaburial

Ryan Giggs

Sorry rebbu, not possible it states an ex english International (Giggs is Welsh) and has played for a number of top Premier teams. I believe giggs is a one club player

The concensus on the Yahoo Man U site his morning is that their own Ryan Giggs ...a welshman...who has tired of sheep,is inded the naughty boy at this centre of interest.

Many of the posts are condeming him and apparently were shouting at him during sundays match against Blackpool.

h

Ryan Giggs

Sorry rebbu, not possible it states an ex english International (Giggs is Welsh) and has played for a number of top Premier teams. I believe giggs is a one club player

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/scottish-newspaper-ryan-giggs-photo-imogen-thomas-twitter-case-2790436.html

My apologies this picture certainly looks like Ryan Giggs which goes against the description of the person involved. On other web sites the name Glen Jonhson is being bandied about

it absolutely positively is bryan riggs and it has been common knowledge for weeks. had an affair with big brother contestant imogen thingy and has spent tens of thousands trying to cover it up so as not to spoil his wholesome, golden boy image.

attempting to sue the whole of twitter is as laughable as it is pathetic. you did wrong, 'fess up and get it over with you clown.

h

Ryan Giggs

http://www.nowpublic...se-2790436.html

My apologies this picture certainly looks like Ryan Giggs which goes against the description of the person involved. On other web sites the name Glen Jonhson is being bandied about

No problem. He's been named on various web pages internationally as the gagging order only relates to the U.K.

Must admit by saying that this name would probably have been the last name i would have thought of.

makes you wonder how often he's spent money on lawyers to hush stuff up throughout the rest of his career doesn't it?

No problem. He's been named on various web pages internationally as the gagging order only relates to the U.K.

I think this whole episode shows that the 'power of the internet' has now superceeded any countries laws relating to privacy...in some ways a good thing of course. If the suspects are happy with the public adoration and the enormous salaries, then they must accept the scrutiny.

If these 'tweets' are indeed correct then the losers are the family of the subject . In this case his wife and children.

Couldn't believe it was Giggsy as well, of all the players, just couldn't believe it, always thought he was the family man type.

he was certainly the caring gentleman when he broke davinia taylor's nose in that nightclub.

Couldn't believe it was Giggsy as well, of all the players, just couldn't believe it, always thought he was the family man type.

he was certainly the caring gentleman when he broke davinia taylor's nose in that nightclub.

Hahaha, alright, I just mean when I talk with others, they always make him out to be some kind of demigod, and that there is nothing wrong with him.

At least, he shows us (once again) that he's human.

Hahaha, alright, I just mean when I talk with others, they always make him out to be some kind of demigod, and that there is nothing wrong with him.

oh aye i know, proper untouchable butter wouldn't melt sort. which is why i posted above about wondering how many other times he's paid to keep stuff hushed up throughout this long career of sainthood.

You seem not to like him much, I have nothing against him even though I don't particularly support him.

However the Manutd fans worship of him is quite annoying I must say.

oh aye i know, proper untouchable butter wouldn't melt sort. which is why i posted above about wondering how many other times he's paid to keep stuff hushed up throughout this long career of sainthood.

You seem not to like him much, I have nothing against him even though I don't particularly support him.

he's had an incredible career, no debate about that. but this whole extramarital affair and trying to cover it up makes him look a bit of a c*nt and the suing twitter just makes him look absolutely laughable.

I doubt it was Giggs who wanted to sue though, more likely its his agent who gave him the idea. Nonetheless, even thinking of suing Twitter for his own faults is shameless.

Always thought Giggs was the kind of person who is respected even by non-United fans.

he's had an incredible career, no debate about that. but this whole extramarital affair and trying to cover it up makes him look a bit of a c*nt and the suing twitter just makes him look absolutely laughable.

Next International player to be named and shamed is......Gareth Barrry,

Super Injunctions are the latest must haves for the super rich, the law won't be able to censor the web so its good money going down the drain.

He is just as flawed as anyone else....he just happens to be good at football

He is just as flawed as anyone else....he just happens to be good at football

Careful what you admit to here carmine....your 5000 Baht a week contract with Chang could be in jeopardy! :P

Next International player to be named and shamed is......Gareth Barrry,

Super Injunctions are the latest must haves for the super rich, the law won't be able to censor the web so its good money going down the drain.

the concern is that this utter nonsense over yet another footballer's kiss and tell is going to impact on social media regulation though.