Help!I Need A Good Home For My Dog!

barakla

Hello all,

as the Topic states,i need a GOOD new home for my dog.

The facts:

I came to thailand about 4,5 years ago and brought my dog from germany,lived in bangkok for around 3 years and in bangkok a old street dog started sleeping in front of my house.

I feeded her and after a few weeks she got brave and started sneaking in our house trough the bars of the gate and just made it her home,that was around 2 years ago.

Me moved to chiang mai and i started having problems making money,the old story....so i decided to go back to my homecountry and 4 sure take my dogs with me.

Went to a vet tried to get her shots etc and the vet told me he couldnt give her the shots because of her liver etc etc....she is a old dog!

So there is no way i can take her,and after really thinking about it i am sure it wouldnt be the best for her to live in a apartment...she was hit by a car i think,because she is not able to walk long distances and she doesnt want to go for a walk,i tried and she was just scared and unhappy,so i could not have a walk with her(dont get this wrong,she is a happy dog) etc etc

So in november i was so broke that i just had no more options and give her a away to an old thai lady that i knew from bangkok,i brought her there,but i could see from the first second she hated it there because this lady has around 15 dogs.....so,been to bangkok with my plane ticket in hand and was just thinking about the dog,made me so sad that i finally let the plane go without me and took her back........stupid i know,but it felt and feels wright!

But now i lost my only(and very small)income,so there is no way this time i can stay here any longer and i cant take her!

So i am looking for a person with big big heart that gives her a home,you should have a house and a garden.

you dont need to be active,because the dog is normally sleeping the most of the day and if you just give her food and pet she every day a little bit you will have the best friend!

Any more informations needed,please send me an message with your telephone number and i give you a call.

thx for your time

markus

its the black dog and her name is Lhong

post-99547-0-98975800-1306295851_thumb.j

post-99547-0-84621600-1306295708_thumb.j

She looks beautiful sadly my wife and I are away from Thailand for a few months so can't help right now, but hopefully a kind hearted dog lover with no other dogs currently can offer to take her in.

We wish you the best of luck.

Too bad...

But thx a lot!

You sound like a good guy barakla, I hope you can find someone who can care for your dog as you have.

I would take her but I travel too much.

Just a thought: you can go to your local pet groomer and put the word out that you have a dog that needs a home, you would likely find someone with a kind heart to take her in.

Best of luck.

Sorry 'barakia' I really would like to help, but I don't know if I would be right for her…..Can she climb steps, about 6 or 7, (my house is on stilts) my worry is I sometimes leave the house for one or two weeks, I could trust someone to feed her, but she would be a bit short on affection and company when I'm away………..I hope you find someone, good luck to you both.

Edited by Tonto21

I know its sounds cruel ,but in your situation i would put down the dog .I have a dog myself a 5 month old Labrador in Chiang Mai .

Would you do it yourself, looking at the dog in the eyes??

I hope you did not mean what you wrote....

I know its sounds cruel ,but in your situation i would put down the dog .I have a dog myself a 5 month old Labrador in Chiang Mai .

Sounds cruel, no I don't think so 'Thaifan2', its advice from someone who is detached from the emotion of ending what would be, I believe a dear friends life, and for anyone who says it's only a dog, I would say I feel sorry for these people, they have never known, or have just forgot the friendship and loyalty a dog gives.

Edited by Tonto21

Sorry 'barakia' I really would like to help, but I don't know if I would be right for her…..Can she climb steps, about 6 or 7, (my house is on stilts) my worry is I sometimes leave the house for one or two weeks, I could trust someone to feed her, but she would be a bit short on affection and company when I'm away………..I hope you find someone, good luck to you both.

Hi,

thx for the offer,but i want she stays somewhere where she gets affection and company all the time......but i really appriciate your offer...thx!!(excuse my english ;))

Man Man Man,i was expecting some bullshit...i dont even know what to say......i thought my post made it clear,that i would rather eat shit than put my dog to sleep or give her to a person i dont like....

Please dont even answer to this......you r just wastin my time!

Barakla -

I just have a couple of questions:

I'm not sure I understood, is the dog in Bangkok or Chiang Mai right now? If you find someone in Chiang Mai, can you transport the dog here?

Do you have an estimate how old she is?

In the photo, it looks like she may have a cataract on one eye, is that the case? Does her vision seem okay?

I'm not sure what shots are required to ship a dog, do you know which shots she was denied by this vet? (Did you get a second opinion?)

What? what kind of stupid solution is that? You have a brain fart or what?

sent me a pm and I will take care of her for sure. I even brought my 2 dogs from Europe to live in here. I can take care her for sure. She deserves it.

I can hardly bare to read this thread, heartbreaking for sure.

eurothai, I love you and want to have your babies. If you are on the level and could do this wonderful deed?

As for thaifan2, well, there`s always one complete prat, isn`t there.

Barakla -

I just have a couple of questions:

I'm not sure I understood, is the dog in Bangkok or Chiang Mai right now? If you find someone in Chiang Mai, can you transport the dog here?

Do you have an estimate how old she is?

In the photo, it looks like she may have a cataract on one eye, is that the case? Does her vision seem okay?

I'm not sure what shots are required to ship a dog, do you know which shots she was denied by this vet? (Did you get a second opinion?)

Hello, the dog is in chiang mai.

I have no idea how old she is....i would guess around 7-10 years,but i dont know!

She is blind on one eye and the eye seams like swollen,but the vet didnt seem to be concerned about that and i have the feeling its nothing thats affects her...i have no money to go to a vet and i hope the first thing a new owner is going to do is bring her to a vet !

My situation is so bad that i simply can not afford a visit at a vet!

The shot that was denied was the rabbies shot,but even if she somehow could get the shot i wouldnt feel good to take her and put her in a plane vor 15 hours....already in the car she is scared like hell and throwing up all the time and i am not sure if she would survive the transport and then living in a appartment,as i said she cant walk proper and i just think she would not enjoy a life in a apartment.

Just a house with a small garden and shes happy.

thx

sent me a pm and I will take care of her for sure. I even brought my 2 dogs from Europe to live in here. I can take care her for sure. She deserves it.

Your a good person and I hope she is very happy with you.

She looks a beautiful little Animal.

Hello all again,

Eurothai offered to take her and we had a chat today and we will keep contact and if i dont find another place she will stay with him and i know she will be in good hands....but its a company and its not my first choice for a place i would like her to stay...please dont get me wrong,i am very thankfull to eurothai and i have a good feeling about him and if him could take the dog to his home he would be my first choice!

But he has 3 dogs already,so sadly thats not possible.

But we will try to find another place for her where she is fully integrated in a household and lives where the new owners sleep.

So anybody with a house and a small garden that needs a friend to pamper send me a message....

thank you

markus

Thanks for the nice words. Just come to see the place and decide by yourself. However this is the best I can offer you. Of course I would tell you that I will keep her at my home and so on, but as doglover I want to be honest with you. I've got a Jack russel, English Staffordshire bull terrier and an American Rednose Pittbull at my home. I think she will not fit in the team at home. But, at the company without any dogs and 10 labourhouses is the best I can offer right now, Include food and vetenarian care as well.

Thanks for the nice words. Just come to see the place and decide by yourself. However this is the best I can offer you. Of course I would tell you that I will keep her at my home and so on, but as doglover I want to be honest with you. I've got a Jack russel, English Staffordshire bull terrier and an American Rednose Pittbull at my home. I think she will not fit in the team at home. But, at the company without any dogs and 10 labourhouses is the best I can offer right now, Include food and vetenarian care as well.

Yes it is a great offer.

I am going to check out your place someday this week.

I will call you before i come.

Actually my other Dog is a Dogo Argentino/Stafford mix,but she is the Boss in the house!;)

Back to the Top!;)

Haa! I was going to help you, wait until the last minute before your post left the main page and then post something. All I can say is I'm actually stopping myself from saying yes. I have 3 dogs that are mine and am 'fostering' 2 more until June 8th. If nothing happens with you and your dog before then, I'll write you again and maybe you can bring her to mine for a visit, she if she gets along with my 3.

Back to the Top!;)

Haa! I was going to help you, wait until the last minute before your post left the main page and then post something. All I can say is I'm actually stopping myself from saying yes. I have 3 dogs that are mine and am 'fostering' 2 more until June 8th. If nothing happens with you and your dog before then, I'll write you again and maybe you can bring her to mine for a visit, she if she gets along with my 3.

Thanks for that!;)

can i ask you what kind of dogs you have and how old they are?

she is a old dog and likes it quiet,thats why i ask.

So i am still searching,anyone??