Help!I Need A Good Home For My Dog!

barakla

Back to the Top!;)

Haa! I was going to help you, wait until the last minute before your post left the main page and then post something. All I can say is I'm actually stopping myself from saying yes. I have 3 dogs that are mine and am 'fostering' 2 more until June 8th. If nothing happens with you and your dog before then, I'll write you again and maybe you can bring her to mine for a visit, she if she gets along with my 3.

Thanks for that!;)

can i ask you what kind of dogs you have and how old they are?

she is a old dog and likes it quiet,thats why i ask.

So i am still searching,anyone??

They are all soi dogs. I have a mom - about 4 and 1/2 years and one of her female pups - 3 and 1/2 years. When the neighbor's dog had pups about 2 years ago - one of them basically ripped my gate apart to get in and he's been with me for a little over a year now. Not a rowdy group but they do like to play, but they do seem to enjoy when I come home and we all hang out in the air conditioning. I never walk them - it is a heavy soi dog area and their territory is pretty much limited to my large garden and just standing outside the front gate - they'd get in terrible fights if they went too far in either direction. And ultimately like any dog that I've allowed in - they get final decision on whether someone is welcome to stay or not. I go to work during the day and they spend the day by themselves so it is imperative for their safety that they all get along.

I am still looking for good soul,with a house and a small garden,not more than one other male dog who gives a good home to my dog.

thank you

Any particular color of dog you prefer not to have your dog associate with? What size house? I won't even address the garden.....

I am still looking for good soul,with a house and a small garden,not more than one other male dog who gives a good home to my dog.

thank you

Any particular color of dog you prefer not to have your dog associate with? What size house? I won't even address the garden.....

You are right Diablo Bob, but I also understand how the OP feels.

Sometimes when we have dogs they become like our children and we have concerns, especially if the dog has been brought up in a certain environment. It is a worry that the dog will not be able to adapt to it`s new surroundings, so I think a little compassion is needed here.

And another but, the OP is caught between a rock and a hard place and he must make a decision soon other wise the offers will stop coming in.

thank you

Wow!

Now you gave it to me and told what stupid idiot i am that i want a nice home for an old soi dog that for the first time in his life had a home that i have to take away from him and try to find i new place for her to stay where she will feel good and has a comftable time for her last years to come!

Thank you for opening my eyes!!

You have no idea about the situation and how f@kin hard it is for me to give this dog away... i cant even sleep because its bothering me so much........i would never give her away if i not really had to!

And i want THE BEST PLACE i can find for her,thats all!

Its ok that you cant understand such strong feelings for a dog,but than why you have to write something here and even waste your time reading it!

peace

You should always remember a dog is not just for Christmas!

Who are you talking to????

For sure not to me or you didnt read a single word i wrote!!

I'm pulling your leg!

And I apologise for being a shit!

Edited by Willeyeam

• 2 weeks later...

You should always remember a dog is not just for Christmas!

Who are you talking to????

For sure not to me or you didnt read a single word i wrote!!

I'm pulling your leg!

And I apologise for being a shit!

I forgive you! ;-)