Yes Yes Yamaha Chaweng

I've been niggling folks about buying a motorbike here - for a while and thank for all the advice.

Got bike. But slightly worn. So I go to Yamaha Chaweng opposite PTT gas station.

I order brake shoes and belt on Monday. Wednesday I get a call - here now. So I go to pick up my bits thinking that the shed down my soi can fix this tomorrow.

But my bike gets pushed in and a NONG starts banging at it.

I AM 100% leery of nongs with big hammers so I HOVER.

The nong strips the casing, examining every screw and bolt as he goes. He throws the bent screws away. He replaces the worn or cross-threaded bolts with NEW ones. He looks at every bit he pulls off and it it's good he puts it to one side.

If it's old or worn-threaded he replaces it.

He cleans every nut, bolt and screw with alcohol, blows it with an air hose and either puts it back in line or gets a new one to replace it with. - free.

All he's doing is replacing my V-belt.

Everything's cleaned, checked, examined in detail. Clutch. Filters. Oil. Transmission oil (100 cc) drained and changed for free.

Two hours to fit a belt, An hour to mess with stuck bolts. And all FREE because I ordered a new V-belt .

I tipped him 300B.

I have been wary of kids with big hammers for more than 10 years now. But Yamaha Chaweng is threTOPS!

Thanks for all the folks that gave me pointers for fixing-up my bike. But this nong is the best.

YAMAHA - go Chaweng!

Speak my name - LOBERT!

I'll be there every time. How GREAT to get a good one!

R