May 30, 201115 yr From the expression you have put Trans I don't believe you don't know the jokes about sailors " Your turn in the barrel Trans " :lol: Well they are out at sea for quite a while you know .... Hmmmmmmmmmm, seems like a nice boy
June 2, 201115 yr hmm, lots of banter but all good fun..seems all aspects covered already altho I wouldn't suggest "mixed aggression" assertive yes but def don't lose your cool when driving. I haven't seen mention of this yet so might be worth noting that a lot of locals are 'tooled up' (gun or knife) and most watch far too much telly! so imo best to not invite trouble by driving aggressively.
June 3, 201115 yr My biggest problem driving here is the signs. 80% are in English except the ones I need. BKK seems worse at this then other area. Good luck
Create an account or sign in to comment