Garlic Naans From The Pie Lady

prk888

new offering from K Fon. Excellent flavour & texture. Bigger than standard naan and B30 each

Dont forget to leave them in the plastic to microwave for 30 seconds - keeps them soft

BTW - the small sausages were good (4 per pack

She is now busy which is good news so why not ask her to call you when your order is ready.

I picked up a chicken madras, beef vindaloo and assorted other goods the other day and am very pleased so far. The naan and the pilaf were good also. She has a useful price list handout with contact numbers so you can order in advance for many items like pizzas.

I picked up a chicken madras, beef vindaloo and assorted other goods the other day and am very pleased so far. The naan and the pilaf were good also. She has a useful price list handout with contact numbers so you can order in advance for many items like pizzas.

never heard of her can i have contact details please

never heard of her can i have contact details please

See here neilf, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/460401-paratha-from-the-pie-lady/

It's dangerous to microwave plastic bags. Toxic fumes are given off.

Microwaves are dangerous - Period! destroy any goodness in the food, which is a bloody shame as they are so easy to use!