May 29, 201115 yr Can a foreigner buy a new car in Thailand and make payments? My Thai wife wants me to buy her a new car and make payments but I want to put the car in my name and make the payments just in case anything happens to our relationship. I have bought her several motor bikes and she allways put them in her moms name and I'm just wondering if I can put the car in my name or both our names and make payments. If so what do I need to do? Thanks for any advice on this topic
May 29, 201115 yr any girl register in mums name, you should run a credit check on her. usually married or bankrupsy. well that was the ugly part yes you can finance in your name, bunch of threads on this here already. depending on your cash flow in thai bank account past 6 months, expect 25-50% down, 50% down usually without Thai guarantor. But I would present your wife as guarantor, to have a credit check run on her.
May 30, 201115 yr Author any girl register in mums name, you should run a credit check on her. usually married or bankrupsy. well that was the ugly part yes you can finance in your name, bunch of threads on this here already. depending on your cash flow in thai bank account past 6 months, expect 25-50% down, 50% down usually without Thai guarantor. But I would present your wife as guarantor, to have a credit check run on her. She was married before and she was making payments on a house before. So my wife probably went bankruptcy. I'll see if I can pay someone to run a credit check on her. Thanks for the advice
May 31, 201115 yr any girl register in mums name, you should run a credit check on her. usually married or bankrupsy. well that was the ugly part yes you can finance in your name, bunch of threads on this here already. depending on your cash flow in thai bank account past 6 months, expect 25-50% down, 50% down usually without Thai guarantor. But I would present your wife as guarantor, to have a credit check run on her. She was married before and she was making payments on a house before. So my wife probably went bankruptcy. I'll see if I can pay someone to run a credit check on her. Thanks for the advice No need to pay for creditcheck Take her to car dealer, negotiate to buy in her name, they run credit check, and she will understand why it needs to be in your name
May 31, 201115 yr any girl register in mums name, you should run a credit check on her. usually married or bankrupsy. well that was the ugly part yes you can finance in your name, bunch of threads on this here already. depending on your cash flow in thai bank account past 6 months, expect 25-50% down, 50% down usually without Thai guarantor. But I would present your wife as guarantor, to have a credit check run on her. thats excellent advice , thank you.
Create an account or sign in to comment