Orthopedic inserts

janverbeem

Hi,

I'm in the need of diabetic insoles.Actually I'm not sure if this is the correct description as I'm not a diabetic but I need an insole that supports my foot arch as I haved the inclination to walk beside my shoes as it is called in my language.

Another word would be that I have a crooked foot.As a child my parents would take me to an orthopedic who would make insoles set to my feet but when I grew up it was considered to be cured,which is not.

This results that I always have to search for shoes and gyms with a foot arch reinforcement,and these are difficult to find here,or just walk with hurt feet and even back problems.

Is there a place who can make these insoles at an affordable price?I'm located in Pattaya but have no issues to make a trip to Bangkok or wherever in Thailand if that should be required.

Just saw them today at Central stores shoes department. If not in the men's, check the ladies' shoes. There are Scholl insoles that are described as for diabetics. They'll be the ones you want. One thousand baht.

:jap:

Thanks for pointing out,but please someone explain if it is exactly diabetic insoles that I need.I only got the name from the web as I searched for the item I needed.

Are diabetic insoles for diabetics only or will they cure my problem of arch support.

Ok,I did some more research on my issue,keep in mind that I'm not native English so in my own language it would be much easier to explain,and I will need orthotics as I have flat foot.

Maybe a moderator can adjust the topic title so not that there is no confusion as this topic has nothing to do with diabetics.

So my question is really,can those Orthotics purchased as one fits all or do they have to be custom made and where to purchase or have them made

Ok,I did some more research on my issue,keep in mind that I'm not native English so in my own language it would be much easier to explain,and I will need orthotics as I have flat foot.

Maybe a moderator can adjust the topic title so not that there is no confusion as this topic has nothing to do with diabetics.

So my question is really,can those Orthotics purchased as one fits all or do they have to be custom made and where to purchase or have them made

Go to Central and look at the Scholl insoles catalogue. They have a variety of insoles. Certainly one type is for arch support.

You can also buy the insoles at the hospitals after you meet a doctor to discuss it. They have the proper silicon stuff.

The ready made insoles will give some arch support and won't cost much. However depending on your feet, may not be enough. In which case see this thread

http://www.thaivisa...._1#entry2979035

Thanks for the link to that Topic,I couldn't find it probaably because I used the wrong keywords.

@Thaipod thanks for the google tip,found them already and will contact them tomorrow.