June 1, 201115 yr Hey guys, cant for the life of me find MROs favourite wax thread. My car care guy cant get hold of any of this wax anyway, he reckons someone is hoarding it (no, he's not trying to flog me anything else)... so where can it be got in TH? Alternately, I have a friend coming over from Oz soon, so if somebody could spare the time to post a link to the correct stuff, I'll track some down. Cheers.
June 1, 201115 yr Plenty of TH vendors with stock of everything car care related here: http://www.thaiwashercarclub.com/forum/index.php?board=26.0 Edited June 1, 201115 yr by MoonRiverOasis
June 2, 201115 yr Author Thanks MRO. Can I bother you to post the actual name of the one you recommend? Ta.
June 2, 201115 yr I'm currently using Meguiars #21 Synthetic Sealant as a base, and the Wolfgang Fuzion as a topper wax on my 4 cars, and Megs #21 with Pinnacle Souveran on my pickup. All get a weekly "boost" with Meguiars Last Touch spray detailer, which extends the wax life to several months..
June 3, 201115 yr That's very rare, i never thought of cleaning a Car here myself. Metallic never seem to need more than clean water according to the handbooks. Lotus do mine,but the Local Set Ups are more carefull and cheaper for 100 150 Bht. I'm very fussy about the Engine looking pristine,the Locals don't bother ive noticed.
June 3, 201115 yr Author Thanks SBK, but it seems to be gone: Google shows it in MRO profile, but no link: http://www.google.com/search?q=thaivisa+meguiar+wax+favourite Would be great if you could track it down.
June 3, 201115 yr Original thread is here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/427578-my-new-favorite-wax/ I'm guessing you couldn't find it due to UK vs US spelling
Create an account or sign in to comment