Stanley Cup In Pattaya

kuma

This may not help much, but I left Pattaya on May 25th. I was staying at the D Apartment up on Soi Bukao not far down the road from Pattaya Klang. Their tv service had it. I think it was Astro Sports channel.

Go Bruins! (I grew up in the Bobby Orr era, and used to play hockey outside)

GO VANCOUVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also lime to find somewhere to watch it but noone seems to be replying ?????

Even livestream TV would be ok if anyone knows a link?

I thought the Buther's Arm right down the street from my hotel on soi bukao had the same sports channel I was watching in the hotel.

Hey!! been looking for this thread for weeks now! ( But used the search word "hockey" go figure).

Anyways is there any bar where folks will go to watch game 7 Thursday morning? I might be up in Pattaya Wednesday night, and stay to watch the game in the morning. It would be great if there were a few others watching. Otherwise names of more hotels with ASN is a help, but a bar would be better.

GooooCanucks!!!!!!

Ha yea sorry about that guess I should have slipped the word hockey in the subject - duh

anyway yes game 7 will it be on anywhere in ptya? I will check with the sportsman on soi 12 tomorrow and see if they will have it.

In terms of tv, true silver and platinum packages have ASN, which shows it live and repeats later in the day. I can watch here at home but have done that for 6 games, would prefer to see this one live in a bar.

Will update tomorrow about the sportsman, any other thoughts please post them here.

Cheers

Hey!! been looking for this thread for weeks now! ( But used the search word "hockey" go figure).

Anyways is there any bar where folks will go to watch game 7 Thursday morning? I might be up in Pattaya Wednesday night, and stay to watch the game in the morning. It would be great if there were a few others watching. Otherwise names of more hotels with ASN is a help, but a bar would be better.

GooooCanucks!!!!!!

Where else do you play hockey???? :whistling::lol:

This may not help much, but I left Pattaya on May 25th. I was staying at the D Apartment up on Soi Bukao not far down the road from Pattaya Klang. Their tv service had it. I think it was Astro Sports channel.

Go Bruins! (I grew up in the Bobby Orr era, and used to play hockey outside)

Oooops :jap: a bump as i knocked this tread over a page and did not want this post to get lost

Ha yea sorry about that guess I should have slipped the word hockey in the subject - duh

anyway yes game 7 will it be on anywhere in ptya? I will check with the sportsman on soi 12 tomorrow and see if they will have it.

In terms of tv, true silver and platinum packages have ASN, which shows it live and repeats later in the day. I can watch here at home but have done that for 6 games, would prefer to see this one live in a bar.

Will update tomorrow about the sportsman, any other thoughts please post them here.

Cheers

GooooCanucks!!!!!!