Time Shares

just more or less what i have been saying all along, Just what we need someone with a bit of power to say something then shit gets done,

"“Timeshare problems like these have been damaging our tourism [industry] for the past five years. Timeshare companies can help tourism a lot if they follow the regulations, but companies that just cheat consumers affect tourism negatively instead,” Mr Weerawit added "

Everone knows that criminals ran time share scams for years in Spain. I hope samui follows suite to Phuket. Like i said its a fraud !

Pussycat dolls compared to the property nondevelopers.

i'll just come out and say it. R u a time share sellsman. if not then why aren't u ? from Mr Buffoon C.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just more or less what i have been saying all along, Just what we need someone with a bit of power to say something then shit gets done,

""Timeshare problems like these have been damaging our tourism [industry] for the past five years. Timeshare companies can help tourism a lot if they follow the regulations, but companies that just cheat consumers affect tourism negatively instead," Mr Weerawit added "

Everone knows that criminals ran time share scams for years in Spain. I hope samui follows suite to Phuket. Like i said its a fraud !

Pussycat dolls compared to the property nondevelopers.

i'll just come out and say it. R u a time share sellsman. if not then why aren't u ? from Mr Buffoon C.

I wonder if you would show the same verocity against the person that is 1. advertising and 2. applies for a Dive sales position that is advertised on this websites classifieds......obviously needing 'their own' work permit and travelling all over Thailand, surely it cant be legal......should this company that is promoting illegal working be closed down like the timeshare companies???

I wonder if you would show the same verocity against the person that is 1. advertising and 2. applies for a Dive sales position that is advertised on this websites classifieds......obviously needing 'their own' work permit and travelling all over Thailand, surely it cant be legal......should this company that is promoting illegal working be closed down like the timeshare companies???

these sortes of things ain't even worht a reply. Anyone who shows such passion for soemthing that proper pisses the public and its customers off must truely be a bigger C than me

these sortes of things ain't even worht a reply. Anyone who shows such passion for soemthing that proper pisses the public and its customers off must truely be a bigger C than me

So it is one rule for one company and another rule for a different company......in the diving industry people put their lives in the hands of the dive company, so expecting someone to put their life in the hands of a company that employs illegal staff is less serious than giving someone a scratch card.....