Non Imm 'O' Visa And Work

I have posted this topic earlier prior to obtaining my non Imm O visa.

I have since been issued with this visa at the Dubai Consulate. My O visa is the type related to marriage and it is multiple entry. I am 40 years old.

In my previous post several members indicated that it would be possible for me to get a WP and work using my Non Imm O visa. My prospective employer has assured me that they would take care of my WP if I were successful in my application for work. I plan to inform them of my visa type if and when I am offered a job.

Please tell me what will happen if I do get this job. I would have to exit and re-enter thailand in order to resign from my present job in the UAE. I would need 2-3 weeks in UAE to prepare my resignation, cancelling of UAE visa and arranging to ship my items to Thailand. How will the mulitple entry non-Imm O visa help me in this scenario?:jap:

You are free to leave/return when you wish so for the travel it works well. If you are intending import of HHE you may have an issue with Thai Customs without a one year extension of stay however so you might want to see about that and if worth sending (especially if you are footing the bill).