Pro Real Estate Hua Hin - Know Anything About Them ?

SGD

Does anyone know anything about Pro Real Estate Hua Hin ( www.pro-real-estate.com ) also trading as Century 21 and www.thailand-property.com

I am contemplating renting a property through them which would require me to send a deposit before I arrived back in Thailand and I would like to know whether this company has a good, bad or indifferent reputation in Hua Hin.

Thanks

Are you sure it's the same company? I've rented through Century 21 (my second house in Hua Hin). One of their main realtors also lives in the same complex I do, so I know her well (she's British). I don't know Pro Real Estate, but Century 21 is a solid company.

I wanted to mention that I did the same thing (rented in advance by sending a deposit) before I moved to Hua Hin. It wasn't with Century 21, but it turned out fine.

Edited by dotx

Reminding of Thai law stating naming and shaming is illegal, and thus against Forum rules to post. If anyone has anything negative to say, PM to OP can be used for naming and shaming without being in breach of Forum rules. Still in breach of Thai law tho.

Are you sure it's the same company? I've rented through Century 21 (my second house in Hua Hin). One of their main realtors also lives in the same complex I do, so I know her well (she's British). I don't know Pro Real Estate, but Century 21 is a solid company.

I wanted to mention that I did the same thing (rented in advance by sending a deposit) before I moved to Hua Hin. It wasn't with Century 21, but it turned out fine.

I initially saw a property on www.thailand-property.com and emailed for details. I received a reply from www.pro-real-estate.com referencing the former as a "sister" company. However, the photos they showed had stamps on from Century 21 which is also included in the logo for www.pro-real-estate.com.

I am well acquainted with the use of multiple distribution channels but whilst Century 21 appears more connected with www.pro-real-estate.com, there is no obvious connection with www.thailand-property.com.

I stress that I am not seeking to inform of wrongdoing but if an agent had a good secure reputation, you would think they would leverage from that, rather than add multiple identities which only serves to cause confusion. At the moment I am fairly confident to proceed but had they been the subject of multiple internet complaints, then I would not.

I initially saw a property on www.thailand-property.com and emailed for details. I received a reply from www.pro-real-estate.com referencing the former as a "sister" company. However, the photos they showed had stamps on from Century 21 which is also included in the logo for www.pro-real-estate.com.

I am well acquainted with the use of multiple distribution channels but whilst Century 21 appears more connected with www.pro-real-estate.com, there is no obvious connection with www.thailand-property.com.

I stress that I am not seeking to inform of wrongdoing but if an agent had a good secure reputation, you would think they would leverage from that, rather than add multiple identities which only serves to cause confusion. At the moment I am fairly confident to proceed but had they been the subject of multiple internet complaints, then I would not.

Century21 is a very reputable Real Estate company here in Australia

http://www.century21.com.au/c21/international.cfm

If you click on the International section and then Thailand tou will find a list of the Thailand offices (one in Hua Hin)

http://www.century21.co.th/web/index.php/page/content/franchiseList/FCList

The details below seem to tie up with the pro real estate connection.

CENTURY 21 Pro Real Estate Hua - Hin

Telephone : 032-532-904, 089-510-1203, 081-573-3059

Email : [email protected]

If you have any doubts at all, I would suggest that you email the head office in Australia and get them to confirm that the connection with Pro Real Estate is legitimate.

Excellent point.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading this post I would just like to confirm that I am the owner of Thailand property Centre and we are working in conjunction with Century 21 and share some of the listings advertised. We are both independent real estate agents and the photos on my site would not have the Century 21 logo on them for obvious reasons. I do hope this clears up any confusion, if anybody requires more information please contact me.

I have used Pro real estate (I am certain they are a part of C21 as they share the same office) a number of times to rent properties, both for weekly and for 2/3 nts.

I always contact a lady called YaYa who has been nothing but EXCELLENT to deal with.

If you call them, ask for her.

If you want more info, PM me.

Edited by IADR