3Bb A Good Experience

davehowden

I just want to make a little comment about the GOOD service that I had from 3BB when they installed my internet service recently because normally all one reads about is problems.

I live in a small Ban about 5 k south of Hang Dong, its a new house and the nearest telephone lines were on the main road about 150 meters away.

I made the contract in Big C on Friday pm, on Saturday they connected the wires from the road to the house and around the house to the back bedroom. on Sunday the engineer connected me to the telephone exchange, the service came up and and has not been down for the last two weeks. I have the cheapest service (631 baht/ month) and it is great, before in Chaing Mai i had the Premier service and for me there is no difference.

Well done 3BB

Edited by davehowden

It is good to hear that they were fast and efficient at signing you up and getting your money...

Stop back here in a month and tell us how the actual internet service is :)

Edited by sfokevin

Have to say that my 3BB service is good and has been so for a long time. Hardly ever drops out. My location is close to Kad Suan Kaew.

Judging by so many complaints from users of this service and others, I'm not complaining at all.

Hope things improve for users everywhere.

Cheers.

Edited by SwaziBird

I got the 3BB service in April. I am located at Kad Farang. The guys were excellent and had me up and running on the same Sunday I singed up. Works like a dream with wifi on 3 laptops!! All this for just over 600 BHT!!

I've had 3BB service (in Don Kaew, Mae Rim) for better than 10 months now, and I want to add to the compliments by others here. No complaints at all, and about 40% of what I had been paying per month in the States.